Meet photos / hosting. - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

This is a discussion on Meet photos / hosting. within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I had a really great time and recollected the days of solitude in the desert a few years ago when ...

I had a really great time and recollected the days of solitude in the desert a few years ago when I was into going out there alone and camping for weeks on end.

Riding with Pace was fun, but my lack of recent riding and weird shoulder thing (which went away when I got to Slickrock) made me his Beeeyooootchie for a day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CastletonValley02.jpg   CastletonValley03.jpg   CastletonValley04.jpg   CastletonValley05.jpg   CattleGuard.jpg  

Speed freak

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I took the Cattle Guard pic above at 50 mph and saw it later.

I am so happy and have needed this for a bit as work has been hectic and tough. The road photos are mainly through Castleton towards the ghost town of Cisco, most photos are properly named for the curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cisco.jpg   CliffWall.jpg   Greenriver.jpg   HellsRevengeJeepTrail01.jpg   HellsRevengeJeepTrail02.jpg  

Speed freak

Oh man, that looks so fun. I bet Marcus drove really fast out there. I miss my Colorado friends and their fun camping excursions, I really wish I could have gone. Maybe I can attend the 3rd annual trip...and if not the 3rd, then maybe the 4th. Purdy pictures, Harvey!

You sure can fit a lot into a 4 day weekend if you know the area. I can't wait to get back and will surely be spending lots of time there on my bike this summer. The Hells Revenge trail is WEESOME and scary too. I got a lot better on the bike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IndianPaintbrush.jpg   JamesinRiverbed.jpg   JamesOnMyBike.jpg   lionsback.jpg  
    Speed freak

Marcus got sick and had to go to the hospital, but Kory held up his end by lighting lots of gasoline.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MrLizard.jpg   PassinCastles.jpg   PorcupineCastletonValleyOverlook.jpg   PorcupineRim01.jpg   PorcupineRim02.jpg  

Speed freak

Lotsa pics during my little riding breaks. It was nice to camp out with everyone. I used my car as a tent and put a futon in back. It worked awesomely as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PorcupineRim03.jpg   PorcupineRim04.jpg   PorcupineRimClouds.jpg   PostSlickrockTire.jpg   PurpleCactusFlower.jpg  

Speed freak

I used photostitch to make some cool and funky panoramas in the "tent" at night. The psp was awesome for games and movies too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RedCactusFlower.jpg   Roberto.jpg   ShrimprockWebpic.jpg   SlickBikers.jpg   Slickrock01.jpg  

Speed freak

Have I mentioned that I love Moab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slickrock360.jpg   SlickrockCampsite02.jpg   SmokeBreak.jpg   SlickrockCampsite01.jpg   yelloflower.jpg  

Speed freak

Hmmm. Nice, but, no mountain bike. I will have to invite you for a little mountain bike ride at Hall's ranch this weekend.
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~
    Name of wagon: GO GO Yubari

Great pics Harvey! It makes me want to go back!
    Live life to it's fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX Harvey
    Riding with Pace was fun, but my lack of recent riding and weird shoulder thing (which went away when I got to Slickrock) made me his Beeeyooootchie for a day.
    You did good. It was mucho fun! We'll do Moab later this year.. (am selling my streetbike to pick up a dedicated Enduro, so hopefully I won't run out of gearing like I did on the CR)

F Train

WOW that looks like fun...Never been camping before but did fall asleep on the F TRAIN two times...
    "xtra telles cause you know we the besst"

Hi, This post is very informative, however there are some queries to ask about some specific topic. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Thanks,

svc
    For what inquiry may I venture to respond PM informative thus morning?
    sammAy!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by svc View Post
    For what inquiry may I venture to respond PM informative thus morning?
    don't pretend you don't know...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts