Meet photos / hosting. - Page 11
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Meet photos / hosting. within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; awesome pics. ive never been in anythin like that...

awesome pics. ive never been in anythin like that
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, but you could drive in a hurricane and pretend its as eXtreme as ice racing.
    www.awdpirates.net

Here is another pic. Not the greatest but I love all that ice.

I vote that Brad merges this thread into the Meet Pic thread.

Please PM me who you beat so I can fill in the blanks on the racing thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nicknblah.jpg  
    Last edited by WRX Harvey; 02-29-2004 at 11:13 PM.
    Speed freak

i took over 400 pics

Thats a lot of photos, I took about 110 throughout the day. Hurry up and post your Pics

Hoots, glad you like the photos

well i'm relatively new to the digital world, and i'm definitely new to a camera that can shoot 5 frames per second. i'm quickly learning that it may be more efficient to not take quite as many photos in order to decrease turnaround time...
    i'll try to get over to the computer lab sometime today, but tests that are coming up and things like that have priority
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

No worries

I've only been doing photography for about 4 months now, so your not the only one thats still learning.

Those look great guys, makes me bummed I missed it.

Will good job for only 4 months. Slow speed shutter panning is not easy to do on a regular basis.

Originally posted by Wrinkleboi
    well i'm relatively new to the digital world, and i'm definitely new to a camera that can shoot 5 frames per second. i'm quickly learning that it may be more efficient to not take quite as many photos in order to decrease turnaround time...

I have been shooting motorsports for 23 years and doing digital for about 3 though I still use film more then digital. This may change this year. I find it is much better to shoot a car once per lap and really concentrate on the exact right spot to get it. I'll use rapid fire if some one is spinning or making a pass.

The best way to post photos is to just pick your favorite of each car. The worst thing I see is someone posting every single shot. It takes up tons of space, time and usually many shots are identical or not very good. IMHO.

Digital saves time and money going to the lab but adds time in front of the computer editing and fixing images.
    www.awdpirates.net
    www.nickcaveandthebadseeds.com

...and if you could only see my laptop. its over 4 years old at this point, so in human years that makes it about 100 i guess. i was only doing rapid fire during nice drifts for the most part, but i think i did take advantage of the digital camera and overshoot a bit .
    o-|-<) bryan
    p.s. ok enough posting about it, i'm gonna go do some work so i have some time later tonight to edit photos.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...

ok, its just gengtlemen and boys, really...

(********56k warning*******)
    http://www.12in12.com/bryan/iceracing.htm
    (********56k warning*******)

please enjoy the online versions i have posted for your personal use. these have not been edited due to the quantity of photos i had to go through.

if you would like prints (up to 8x10) please contact me and we'll work out the pricing. prints made will be custom edited and printed, and will look considerably nicer than those posted online.

i tried to take photos of everyone, but failed. however, if you are looking for photos of your car and dont see them, or you are looking for more photos of your car, please contact me with a description of the car i am looking for and then i'll let you know what i have. the photos i posted online were the best photos, IMO.

ENJOY!!

o-|-<) bryan
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 03-01-2004 at 06:26 PM.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Great pics everyone! Looks like it was a great meet.
    ~Britnie

Sagittarius OwnZ

Bryan:

Nice job with the pics. Sent ya a pm.
    "Having no way, is way.
    Having no limitation as your limitation."

Originally posted by WRX Harvey
    Here is another pic. Not the greatest but I love all that ice.

I vote that Brad merges this thread into the Meet Pic thread.

Please PM me who you beat so I can fill in the blanks on the racing thread.

Done Harvey...good pics all, not too many of my beauty though...
    mods
    --Proud member of "Team Bling"--and team sedan
    originally posted by Zem--So I concede, you are victorious. You, kingb, have vanquished me, Zem, to my proper place. That you for educating me about our respective ranks. I have learned much today

i think i have one of your car, but i'm all edited out for today. if you want it let me know and i'll get it up sooner or later. i probably would have had more photos of your car if you werent pulling up next to me to race me all day long .
    o-|-<) bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

Thumbs up

Nice photos Bryan. You got some really good shots of Harvey and the Jeeps.

-Will