UTAH/WYO./NM Member List - Page 4
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 393

This is a discussion on UTAH/WYO./NM Member List within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by lockon22 Add me to Colorado. I live in Parker, CO. Done! Welcome to the Club! http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...16&postcount=1...

  1. #46
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lockon22 View Post
    Add me to Colorado. I live in Parker, CO.
    Done! Welcome to the Club!

    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,628
    I Support ClubWRX
    Timber... that is a hideous avatar
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  4. #48
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Timber... that is a hideous avatar
    Thanks!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  5. #49
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTank View Post
    ToyTank- Buffalo, WY
    TT - You have been added! Welcome to ClubWrx!
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  6. #50
    Registered User Rob_07WRXtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wy
    Posts
    23
    Rob_07WRXtr Cheyenne, WY

  7. #51
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06WRXWAGON View Post
    06WRXWAGON-Westminster, CO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_07WRXtr View Post
    Rob_07WRXtr Cheyenne, WY
    You guys have been added! Welcome, and thank you
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  8. #52
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Gipetto, added you. Welcome to the Club!!

    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  9. #53
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tallicaguitar88 View Post
    Hey, I'm Ricky and I live in Littleton, CO. I drive a 2000 RS with WRX swap. I haven't posted on here in awhile.

    Hi Ricky! Added ya to our list!
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List

    Your avatar is awesome!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  10. #54
    Nok
    Nok is offline
    Registered User Nok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    STG, UT
    Posts
    75
    Hey everyone! Wish I would have paid more attention to this thread... Just a few days ago I was looking through the member list to find people in STG

    Anywho, the name's Logan and a few months back I picked me up an 06 OBP Wagon! It's the limited, so with the auto I don't do much racing but I still have plenty of passing power up the hill to my house. Speaking of, I live up in Dammeron Valley just up the hill from St. George and it's cool to see some more people from around here.

    Just wanted to say howdy, and if you see me anywhere, flash your lights or something! I try to watch for suby's but am so scared of stupid drivers that I try not to focus too much on one car at a time.

  11. #55
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Nok View Post
    Hey everyone! Wish I would have paid more attention to this thread... Just a few days ago I was looking through the member list to find people in STG

    Anywho, the name's Logan and a few months back I picked me up an 06 OBP Wagon! It's the limited, so with the auto I don't do much racing but I still have plenty of passing power up the hill to my house. Speaking of, I live up in Dammeron Valley just up the hill from St. George and it's cool to see some more people from around here.

    Just wanted to say howdy, and if you see me anywhere, flash your lights or something! I try to watch for suby's but am so scared of stupid drivers that I try not to focus too much on one car at a time.
    What's up Logan? The wife and I live in Enterprise, so I drive by your area at least twice a day. Look for a blue Bugeye on 18, and that's prob. me.
    Added you to our member list:
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  12. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UTAH
    Posts
    5
    hey whats up guys! i just got a 04 wrx May 9th, from the northern Utah area!
    2004 WRX, stock for now!!

  13. #57
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTIN_WRX999 View Post
    hey whats up guys! i just got a 04 wrx May 9th, from the northern Utah area!
    How are ya, BOOSTIN? Welcome to the 'Club! Added you to our list:
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List

    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  14. #58
    Nok
    Nok is offline
    Registered User Nok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    STG, UT
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    What's up Logan? The wife and I live in Enterprise, so I drive by your area at least twice a day. Look for a blue Bugeye on 18, and that's prob. me.
    Added you to our member list:
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    Alright cool, I always try to keep an eye out for other rex's but am often zoned into driving, with all the psycho drivers coming up and down 18 I'm often scared for my life.

    Thanks for adding me, look forward to seeing you around.
    2006 SGM STi

  15. #59
    Nok
    Nok is offline
    Registered User Nok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    STG, UT
    Posts
    75
    Hey timber, did you get rolled on 18 yesterday? I seen a blue rex (dunno if it was bugeye) with a black/cf hood that got popped by that chrysler UHP... felt bad
    2006 SGM STi

  16. #60
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Nok View Post
    Hey timber, did you get rolled on 18 yesterday? I seen a blue rex (dunno if it was bugeye) with a black/cf hood that got popped by that chrysler UHP... felt bad
    Nope, no C/F on my ride. I try to be careful on that road, I got two hits in the last year, so if I get popped again, I lose my d/l. There is also a sheriff that patrols 18 one of those Chryslers, she lives up here in Enterprise.
    Last edited by timber; 05-27-2007 at 07:39 PM.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •