UTAH/WYO./NM Member List - Page 21
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

This is a discussion on UTAH/WYO./NM Member List within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by NJO what do you have done to your car? More like am doing, see here http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/new-me...0-noob-ut.html...

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    what do you have done to your car?
    More like am doing, see here Noob from UT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by HampsterW View Post
    My name is Hamp and I am in Cottonwood Heights.
    Welcome abroad, Hamp. Added you to our list
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I saw that Timber thank's, this is a pretty cool site. I posted some photos of my torn down ride in the noob forum, it's going back together nicely, I hope to have it mobile by the weekend.

NJO
    More like am doing, see here Noob from UT
    that awesome man should be fun when it done, heres my build thread for my car MY 03 WRX wagon build
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Name is Les Davenport. I live in layton

2008 wrx
    On order is a vf52, IPR TMIC, 750cc injectors, walbro pump, invidea downpipe, perrin filter and accessport.
    I installed the turbo Xs CBR yesterday and let me tell you it is a perfect sound.. I am looking for a tuner any suggestions?

Hey everyone

Hey everyone 04 wrx wagon slc , I have an extra turbo xs downpipe for 300 if anyone is interested??? discription from turbo xs web site : WRX/STi Downpipe (WS-DP)
    The TXS downpipe is larger than any other WRX/Sti/FXT downpipe on the market. Why is that important? Because, despite what your girlfriend might tell you, size does matter. Turbochargers work best when there is large pressure and temperature differential across the turbine wheel. Having a large, free flowing downpipe is what give you that large pressure and temperature differential. The downpipe has a 4 inch cast bell mouth which tapers to 3 inch towards the flange end. The downpipe fits all 2002+ WRX, STI, FXT and LGT models

I am looking to get tuned any help would be greatly appreciated sell or maybe trade for access port 801 502 7827 help me out guys and gals.

And is anyone down for a meet and drive?

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by militarycouple View Post
    Hey everyone 04 wrx wagon slc , I have an extra turbo xs downpipe for 300 if anyone is interested??? discription from turbo xs web site : WRX/STi Downpipe (WS-DP)
    The TXS downpipe is larger than any other WRX/Sti/FXT downpipe on the market. Why is that important? Because, despite what your girlfriend might tell you, size does matter. Turbochargers work best when there is large pressure and temperature differential across the turbine wheel. Having a large, free flowing downpipe is what give you that large pressure and temperature differential. The downpipe has a 4 inch cast bell mouth which tapers to 3 inch towards the flange end. The downpipe fits all 2002+ WRX, STI, FXT and LGT models

I am looking to get tuned any help would be greatly appreciated sell or maybe trade for access port 801 502 7827 help me out guys and gals.

And is anyone down for a meet and drive?
    i can ask around and see if anyone i know needs one, and i dont know how set you are on an accessport but there are other tuning options, a lot of people do open source or get maps from tuners over the internet and load them on through a cable, i don't know how much you know about all this but if you have any questions PM me and i can give you what i know. and im down for a meet and drive.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i can ask around and see if anyone i know needs one, and i dont know how set you are on an accessport but there are other tuning options, a lot of people do open source or get maps from tuners over the internet and load them on through a cable, i don't know how much you know about all this but if you have any questions PM me and i can give you what i know. and im down for a meet and drive.
    Thanks and ya I just bought my suburu put turbo xs downpipe mid pipe and rear pipe short ram air intake and turbo xs blow off valve running lean and need help despreatly

Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by militarycouple View Post
    Thanks and ya I just bought my suburu put turbo xs downpipe mid pipe and rear pipe short ram air intake and turbo xs blow off valve running lean and need help despreatly
    Get a hold of Logan at Truetune up in Woods cross, he does excellent work, he did my car. His email: www.scoobytuning@gmail.com
    "If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is"

Get a hold of Logan at Truetune up in Woods cross, he does excellent work, he did my car. His email: www.scoobytuning@gmail.com
    I couldn't get the email to work and truetune wasn't listed for oe to get his number? I am headed to Vegas tomorrow think my car will make it without a tune?

Here's a link to their website

http://www.scoobytuner.com/

thanks

Jokerbhr west valley,utah. weeesst siiidde

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerbhr View Post
    Jokerbhr west valley,utah. weeesst siiidde
    Added, and welcome to the Club
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts