UTAH/WYO./NM Member List - Page 19
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

This is a discussion on UTAH/WYO./NM Member List within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Matt here, 07 wrx no mods, From albuquerque. Warranty just ran out so its time to start spendin money!...

Checkin in

Matt here, 07 wrx no mods, From albuquerque. Warranty just ran out so its time to start spendin money!
    God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where is everyone????

Nobody on here talks lets get together, start chatting, and exchanging parts,Going Stage 2 this week

Just ordered my cat back looking to save for the stage 2 as well ! Ya we need to all go for a drive sometime soon ! I missed the one to the crest I was at work. Anyone want to join for a group ride ? Any dates or days good for anyone to go in Albuquerque to Santa Fe or something ?
    Anyone around have a STI wing they want to get rid of ?
    Last edited by connorrock; 04-05-2010 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by connorrock View Post
    Just ordered my cat back looking to save for the stage 2 as well ! Ya we need to all go for a drive sometime soon ! I missed the one to the crest I was at work. Anyone want to join for a group ride ? Any dates or days good for anyone to go in Albuquerque to Santa Fe or something ?
    ya man stage two is easy basically it is just a catless down pipe and a tune which you can do with an accesport. so it does not cost too much, to bad you dont live in Utah we could go for a drive,

Does anyone have a accessport for 05 wrx? I would rather not pay 600 for one from cobb. or any parts ie: vf 39 turbo or 18g turbo, front mount inner cooler or highflow top mount?

Quote Originally Posted by connorrock View Post
    also not sure what year yours is but you need to change your up pipe as well

Holly **** ! Just installed the N1 on my 2005 WRX and it sounds amazing !!!It took 20 min to do and is so deep and mean sounding! Some said they are too loud I say no way just right. Did not expect much of a change but my turbo lag is so much better so I give the N1 cat back system 2 thumbs up

Hey all you alb/santa fe guys most of the planing and listing is on the camtuning.com forums, as far as a cruse i think was talk of doing one this month for doing a track day, or driving to santa fe and going up the ski basin road. Ill make sure to keep you all posted along with nmrortiz.
    Blobeye Syndicate #505

want a soob- St. George Utah

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by msedillo View Post
    Matt here, 07 wrx no mods, From albuquerque. Warranty just ran out so its time to start spendin money!

Welcome
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Want A Soob View Post
    want a soob- St. George Utah

ohai..welcome Dixie
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by redwrx04 View Post
    Hey all you alb/santa fe guys most of the planing and listing is on the camtuning.com forums, as far as a cruse i think was talk of doing one this month for doing a track day, or driving to santa fe and going up the ski basin road. Ill make sure to keep you all posted along with nmrortiz.
    I think I am going to start a weekly meet here in Santa Fe, I am thinking 10:00PM at the Sonic next to Target on Saturdays. Tell me what you think. No club no strings just a meet to touch base, sell parts help out kinda stuff.

Sounds goood ! Today is Saturday April 10 anyone from santa fe or Albuquerque want to get a group ride to Santa Fe and back Like around 5pm if we can get around 4 or more could be fun text me let me know 505-235-0133! NMrotz a weekly meeting sounds cool I work a rotating shift but could make it once or twice a month.

Down for a Group ride

Hey i Got a Couple of buddies up here in Clovis, NM trying to get something going on in new mexico im from Albaquerque so hit me up i try and come up there once or twice a month when the Air Force Lets me here my number 575-218-2441 that names Robert but i go by Bob or Farmer bob Peace

NM guys check out camtuning.com.

That is where a lot of NM people are at.
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.

Issac from West Valley City, Utah

Added
    Last edited by timber; 05-17-2010 at 09:04 AM.