UTAH/WYO./NM Member List - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on UTAH/WYO./NM Member List within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by spike93 loveland, co. reppin up the small boring town lol Howdy! Welcome to the Mtn. States I've ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by spike93 View Post
    loveland, co. reppin up the small boring town lol
    Howdy! Welcome to the Mtn. States I've added you to our member list.
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    And, I currently live in a town of about 1200, so I know what you mean haha..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

RoujinZ- Sheridan, Wy...and if ToyTank reads this, i had no idea anybody in Wyoming cared enuff bout thier suby to post on forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RoujinZ View Post
    RoujinZ- Sheridan, Wy...and if ToyTank reads this, i had no idea anybody in Wyoming cared enuff bout thier suby to post on forums
    Welcome! I've added 'ya to our members list:
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List

Clear up to seven Wyomingites now!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Woo for more Wyomans!
    2002 MBP 5SP WRX sedan.
    Mods: OEM short throw, Kartboy shifter bushings and Rallyarmor mudflaps.

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Clear up to seven Wyomingites now!
    That's what, half the subaru drivers up there?
    Erik P.
    Blobeye syndicate #86
    "It's been my experience that straight-line acceleration is probably the first aspect of automotive performance that any intelligent driver gets bored with."
    the late Peter Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Howdy! Welcome to the Mtn. States I've added you to our member list.
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    And, I currently live in a town of about 1200, so I know what you mean haha..
    ok, your town is way smaller than loveland lol, i am sorry unless you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by spike93 View Post
    ok, your town is way smaller than loveland lol, i am sorry unless you like it!
    Loveland is decent size, nothing compared to how small WY towns can get.
    Erik P.
    Blobeye syndicate #86
    "It's been my experience that straight-line acceleration is probably the first aspect of automotive performance that any intelligent driver gets bored with."
    the late Peter Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by RoninEclipse2G View Post
    yes, that is very true ive been up there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Rufus View Post
    Woo for more Wyomans!

very nice represent evanston, my bro use to live there

true dat Story Wyoming has like 200 people, and thats in the summer i drops to about 130-150 in the winter, it gets to cold, i personally love it (perfect drift weather)

Steverasman West Jordan Utah. Anyone else having a problem with random vandals in salt lake? I came out of the mall yesterday and somebody had put a baseball size piece of gum on my car door handle! I was Livid. I dont drive like a jerk so i know no one is mad at me for cutting them off or something. I will note that I think it was some punk highschool kids driving some yellow mazda protige, with a big white sticker on the back window. I say this because I was on the phone with mall security trying to see if they had cameras so i could see who did it, (but they didnt) and as i was standing next to my car (which is pretty far back in the parking lot) I see these five kids exit the mall doors and all immediately look straight at me, i see one of the kids say something to all the others and then they all looked away at the same time. Seemed a little skeptical to me. They all walk over to this mazda thats lowered and gots the rims and its all raced out. None of them would look at me for more then a second, they would look up to see if i was looking at them and then just look right back at the ground. So at this point im walking over there in my fit of rage, and my girlfriend is begging me not to do anything! The kids get in the car and drive away before i could do anything! I so wish i could have done something about it. But in retrospect its probably best that i didnt, i would probably be in jail right now for domestic violence or something. Im not a mean person, but when freaking punk highschool kids have that much disrespect I fly off the handle. Or anyone with that much disrespect. Soooo anyone else had crap like this happen?
    Last edited by steverasman; 07-24-2008 at 10:37 AM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

so, next time you see that car. You put vasoline on the door handles, and a condom over the muffler(that one is just funny to watch because it gets bigger then pops). THose arent serious so you cant get in trouble for it.
    Or a cinderblock to the rear window works too
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Steverasman West Jordan Utah. Anyone else having a problem with random vandals in salt lake? I came out of the mall yesterday and somebody had put a baseball size piece of gum on my car door handle! I was Livid. I dont drive like a jerk so i know no one is mad at me for cutting them off or something. I will note that I think it was some punk highschool kids driving some yellow mazda protige, with a big white sticker on the back window. I say this because I was on the phone with mall security trying to see if they had cameras so i could see who did it, (but they didnt) and as i was standing next to my car (which is pretty far back in the parking lot) I see these five kids exit the mall doors and all immediately look straight at me, i see one of the kids say something to all the others and then they all looked away at the same time. Seemed a little skeptical to me. They all walk over to this mazda thats lowered and gots the rims and its all raced out. None of them would look at me for more then a second, they would look up to see if i was looking at them and then just look right back at the ground. So at this point im walking over there in my fit of rage, and my girlfriend is begging me not to do anything! The kids get in the car and drive away before i could do anything! I so wish i could have done something about it. But in retrospect its probably best that i didnt, i would probably be in jail right now for domestic violence or something. Im not a mean person, but when freaking punk highschool kids have that much disrespect I fly off the handle. Or anyone with that much disrespect. Soooo anyone else had crap like this happen?

I Support ClubWRX
    Steverasman West Jordan Utah. ...
    Sorry to hear about your car, that sucks! Way to keep your cool, though.
    I've added you to our member list:
    UTAH/WYO./NM Member List
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Alarms with the 2 way pager are the best. mine has a vibrate function as well. that thing will wake me from a dead sleep when it goes off on my nightstand.

I once broke up a potential theft when some kids tried to break in to my neighbors car and they bumped into my car in the process. the siren annoys the hell out of me so I keep the alarm on silent.
    Erik P.
    Blobeye syndicate #86
    the late Peter Gregg

I Support ClubWRX
    Guys, I really appreciate you posting in the Mountain States area, but please start a new thread for your banter, so that this one keeps with its intended purpose.
    Thanks, Dougie
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Oh nice. Its not even that expensive it sounds like! I have owned my car for a little over a month now, its been vandalized twice, So 300 bones is well worth the security.
    Hey Steverasman... if you want you can come chat and post on this thread:
    The dizzle and loulegz thread

Edit: Thanks JL
    Dougie
    Last edited by timber; 08-04-2008 at 01:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.