Please HELP! WRX Stolen
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Please HELP! WRX Stolen within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; My car was stolen on Oct 17 2013 between 4am to 8am in 3300S 1500W area. I will give a ...

Please HELP! WRX Stolen

My car was stolen on Oct 17 2013 between 4am to 8am in 3300S 1500W area. I will give a reward to anyone get my car back or report to the police when they see it.

This is a 2010 WRX sedan without wide body with a pretty loud exhaust, plate number Y361DX.
    The most easy way to identify it from others WRX is the yellow mud flap, yellow leather A pillar, yellow steering wheel cover, Japanese licsence plate in front, Chinese word sticker on the hood, a flower sticker on the passenger side window, a flower ticker with Japanese word on the rear window, a Japanese word sticker on the side skirt, Drag brand gold color wheels and a blue tip turboXS exhaust. I hope the thief did not remove all these...

The photos (Subaru Impreza | ksl.com) are not really up to date but you can see the mud flap and the yellow pillar and other things that I stated in it. Just imagine all of them comes together.

I will be really appreciated if anyone can help me get back the car and I promise a cash reward will be given to you. This car is very important to me and I know you understand how I feel with such a lost. Please, HELP ME!! My cell is 8019166380 please contact me or the police if you find it!!!
    Last edited by Benson830; 10-19-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    I wish i am a American....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No low jack?

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    No low jack?
    No...

ClubWRX.net Vendor Fast Tuning Products's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Best of Luck recovering your car! It's a shame people stoop this low and steal from others.
    Available Nights and Weekends Via E-mail and Private Message!!
    We want to Earn your Business!
    Give Us a Call Monday - Friday 10a-6p EST to order by phone!
    724-708-3044
    Need a price matched or beat? Email Us: sales@fasttuningproducts.com
    Like Us on Facebook: www.FaceBook.com/FastTuningProducts
    www.FastTuningProducts.com
    We Accept Paypal/Visa/MasterCard/American Express/AMEX/Discover

In what city/state was it seen last? I feel absolutely horrible for you--it's like having your child kidnapped. If I catch this thief in northern Colorado, the police will be contacted in a heart beat. Best of luck in finding your baby soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    In what city/state was it seen last? I feel absolutely horrible for you--it's like having your child kidnapped. If I catch this thief in northern Colorado, the police will be contacted in a heart beat. Best of luck in finding your baby soon!!!
    It's in Salt lake city utah. Thanks for the concern!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.