Need HELP thanks
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need HELP thanks within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey i need some help. I have a 06 subaru impreza wrx i just bought. I wanna deck it out. ...

Need HELP thanks

Hey i need some help. I have a 06 subaru impreza wrx i just bought. I wanna deck it out. I have the cobb access port so far and thats about it....Id like to get 300HP or if possible 300WHP....i have about 1200 to blow on my car to reach my goal. i know its possible so i dont wanna hear no you cant do it i have 4 friends with sti's and wrx's but id rather get more input on what to do......

anyways i was thinking sti intercooler, sti turbo, cai, full turbo back exhaust which ill be getting for 500 bucks....sooo any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    300 WHP on what dyno? every dyno reads differently.

a local here had the same mods that you listed and on his 06 and made 300WHP/330WTQ on a dynojet (they tend to read higher than any other dyno). your location/elevation/etc will all play factors as well.

do you plan on using the OTS vf39 map or will you be getting a custom tune using the accessport?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

oh wow thats pretty sick. idk what way to shoot for. either useing my accessport which i heard can do pretty good tunes. or going to a place here to get it all tuned. so im thinking whats best to shoot for. Right now im getting ideas and thoughts together. and i wanna get a list of things if i do a sti turbo if i need anything to help support it by any means. Im trying to also find good deals so i been searching around. i did find the vf39 turbo but the dude wont get back to me....

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i know you have a specific number goal in mind but have you thought about starting with the basics and going from there?

when i went stage 2 (using the accessport + full exhaust) the car felt totally different.. made 242WHP/271WTQ on a dynojet. should keep you satisfied for a little while- then maybe start upgrading other things.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

yeah i got the port. and in a week or 2 i can either get the full cobb turbo back exhaust for 500 or a turbo xs for 500 which i heard really good things about. but ill have those checked off pretty much in a week or less

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.