Summit county / park city meet Utah
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Summit county / park city meet Utah within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey my name is Greg and i live in pc. just moved here from nyc. had a bunch of friends ...

Summit county / park city meet Utah

hey my name is Greg and i live in pc. just moved here from nyc. had a bunch of friends in ny and we wold get together and wrench on cars. i was just wanting to meet some other Subaru owners in the area, and for the past 2 weeks me and some other guys have gathered on Sundays. i am on the nasioc forum and wanted to extend the invitation to every one hear. i have a black 02 wrx wagon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey every body hop you all had a great holiday weekend. just wanted to let you all know that there will be a meeting this Sunday. the mountain passes will be closing soon, but not to worry there is still time to do some cruising. i am open for suggestions on roads to try out. hope to see you guys on Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.