Denver area help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Denver area help within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just another question, a kid who sits next to me in class gave me the information for Cryo Tune Performance. ...

Just another question, a kid who sits next to me in class gave me the information for Cryo Tune Performance. Couldn't find him on here, any info on him or the work he does?
    2008 Subaru WRX
    Jeremy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SOA stated they would only give me 20% off the bill. Dropped repairs to 720. Guess we are just gonna take it out of there, Thank you Subaru for caring
    2008 Subaru WRX
    Jeremy

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd consider letting the EPA know how concerned SOA are about the environment, and would only hesitate to do so because of the risk that the EPA would do their jobs -- and insist you remove the car from circulation. I'd not know how to handle this personally.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GET_WRXD View Post
    Just another question, a kid who sits next to me in class gave me the information for Cryo Tune Performance. Couldn't find him on here, any info on him or the work he does?
    Everyone here from that area uses a guy named Harvey for their high elevation tunes - Sinister can hook you up.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Re: Denver area help

Cryotyne performance does ecu tunes. He's a cool guy, his name is Dave. If you want to find him, he's on LegacyGT.com under Cryotune Performance. I prefer Harvey, but if you want open ecu tuning Dave does a pretty good job, and hes extremely helpful.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12