Sat Jan 28th Colorado Meet
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sat Jan 28th Colorado Meet within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Edit: It's official. We're doing another Tommyknocker Gold Run. Meet at the back of the Target parking lot at Colorado ...

I Support ClubWRX

Sat Jan 28th Colorado Meet

Edit:

It's official. We're doing another Tommyknocker Gold Run.

Meet at the back of the Target parking lot at Colorado Mills mall at 3pm, rain, snow, shine. I'll tell everyone the route from there. It'll be weather dependent. We'll leave at 4pm. If the weather is good we'll drive up to Tommyknocker Brewery. If it isn't, we'll do an early dinner at the mall. Probably Yard House. Bring cash. No one likes to split up cards.

As per usual... no driving like a jack ass. No tailgating, unsafe passing, drinking and driving, etc.
    The past 4 times we've done this we've had great turn outs, Tommyknockers has been grateful, helpful, and has been more than willing to work with us. Please don't screw that up.... and please tip them well!

Lastly, Have Fun!

-Kevin
    Last edited by Sinister; 01-17-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Last one worked out rather well even with cones blocking off the parking lot and snow . Hopefully I will keep up this time.

Kevin, is this just a cruise up and back? never been to something like this but would love to drive up and meet some of you guys in person!
    Josh
    Blue 08 WRX Limited-Cobb AP Stage 2-AEM CAI-Perrin Short throw/bushings-Turbosmart BPV

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    08WRX - Usually we drive up, grab some food and then either drive back right away or in the summer when weather is good we sometimes do some mountain road driving. Definitely feel free to come. We have a good group of people to get to know
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Sounds good to me. I'll try to get my friend to bring up his legacy too.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    08WRX - Usually we drive up, grab some food and then either drive back right away or in the summer when weather is good we sometimes do some mountain road driving. Definitely feel free to come. We have a good group of people to get to know
    cool man, i'll try and make it. hopefully school doesn't screw me over with massive amounts of HW that weekend. what time do you generally meet at CO mills?
    Josh
    Blue 08 WRX Limited-Cobb AP Stage 2-AEM CAI-Perrin Short throw/bushings-Turbosmart BPV

I would love to join. I'll probably be working until four that evening so if you guys are starting early I guess I'll catch the next one.
    '02 WRX Bugeye; Midnight Blue / Black Pearl

I'll be there! Looking forward to it. What time are we meeting?

Too bad my car isn't capable of making any drives right now, Colorado Mills is right next to me. I work every Saturday right now anyway.

Have fun!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm up for ideas guys... I was thinking meet at 3, drive at 4, then dinner after the drive.

It's hard for me to not say tommyknockers. The food is good, beer is good, the space is a great size... they always are willing to work with us. But if someone has another place they know of.... then please feel free to share!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

3 would work pretty good for me. that way i don't have to drive up the night before. don't care much about where we eat either. i enjoy good food and good beer.
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I'm up for ideas guys... I was thinking meet at 3, drive at 4, then dinner after the drive.

It's hard for me to not say tommyknockers. The food is good, beer is good, the space is a great size... they always are willing to work with us. But if someone has another place they know of.... then please feel free to share!
    Tommyknocker is perfect, 3 works for me.

i think the misses and i might be down for this, will have to head up there early since we live in pueblo

I get off work at 3. Maybe I'll swing by on my way past and say hi before yall head out.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds Good Guys. It's official
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast