How's Colorado like?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on How's Colorado like? within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys. I know this is a pretty general question, but I'm curious on how you Colorado residents like the ...

How's Colorado like?

Hey guys. I know this is a pretty general question, but I'm curious on how you Colorado residents like the state?

I'm a big mountain biker and from what I've read, Colorado is pretty big on mountain biking. I'm thinking of moving there, not just for that, but also to work towards a second bachelor's degree at a college there. Hopefully get a job in forensics as well.

Please let me know what you guys think of the state! I always appreciate local resident's thoughts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Colarado is a kick ass place to live.

I live an hour and a half south of Colorado but I spend allot of time up there in the winter.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Im a convert. I grew up in Vegas but I got to DU, Colorado is a religion.
    2006 Subaru Outback Sport

It's awesome, I'm a 5th generation native and wouldn't trade it for anything.

If you're from California or Texas then it sucks living here, if not, then it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mxer View Post
    If you're from California or Texas then it sucks living here, if not, then it's awesome.
    why?

I just moved here from Vegas about a month ago, and before that I grew up in Phx, AZ.

I am loving CO so far and I came for many of the reasons you stated. I was an avid mountain biker and I want to get back into it as well as skiing all my life the proximity of great ski resorts can't be beat.

I need to get a few seasons under my belt but I am sure I will love CO and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

CO: Good place to live...?

MI transplant here. 30 years in the Peoples Republic of Boulder. Love it!

If you live in Boulder, you gotta learn to laugh at the Liberal whack jobs that run the place.....oh yeah and the football team (Grin)

Rog

Third generation, Colorado Springs. My family came out here with the Air Force back in the 60s. Originally my family came from Anderson, SC.

I love it, wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Btw, the CA and TX people comment.

Well, have you seen the recent South Park episode where New Jersey comes in and tries to take over South Park and everyone hates them and an epic battle for the survive to keep South Park Colorado (versus West New Jersey) ensues? That's basically it.

-Clovis
    Justin "Clovis" Harward
    2011 Dark Grey WRX
    Colorado Springs, CO

My avatar is a picture of a REAL Wendy's girl that I took. I couldn't believe the shirt (spoon me? sounds like a sexual lawsuit waiting to happen) but it's pretty funny too. I commented about her shirt, she was cool and I asked if I could take a picture with my phone!

Quote Originally Posted by mxer View Post
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Rejor11 View Post
    Hey guys. I know this is a pretty general question, but I'm curious on how you Colorado residents like the state?

I'm a big mountain biker and from what I've read, Colorado is pretty big on mountain biking. I'm thinking of moving there, not just for that, but also to work towards a second bachelor's degree at a college there. Hopefully get a job in forensics as well.

Please let me know what you guys think of the state! I always appreciate local resident's thoughts.
    Colorado's pretty much amazing. Something like 300 days of sunshine, epic mountain biking, awesome skiing, I've lived here all my life and the only place I can really think of moving permanently would *maybe* be British Columbia.

I don't really have any good ski shots, but here's some from local trails...

I've been reading up on threads like these. I got early acceptance to Colorado School of Mines and am wondering what it's like. So far, I like what i see
    Blobeye Syndicate #49
    Own:
    2004 Subaru WRX STI
    2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800
    Sold:
    -1997 Toyota Celica GT4 replica
    -2008 Kawasaki 250R

Lived in Colorado Springs for 5 years, '97 to 2002. I've been trying to get back for the last 9 years. Loved every minute of it.
    2011 Honda CR-Z EX
    Milano Red / Navigation / 6MT

2009 WRX hatch premium SEM #52 Traded 7/28/11
    Kartboy STS & bushings // RedlineGoods Shifter & E-brake boots // Muffler delete pipe // Window tint //

i've only been to colorado once, and that was for three days back when i was a junior in college 3 years ago. i've been trying to find a way to move there ever since.
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.