Colorado Meet and Cruise - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on Colorado Meet and Cruise within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by yamaha_rider619 nice! Any chance anyone knows here who the girl was in the silver wrx that was ...

Quote Originally Posted by yamaha_rider619 View Post
    nice! Any chance anyone knows here who the girl was in the silver wrx that was taking pictures. She took pictures of my car while driving, so i was wondering if i could get those?

Her name's Amber. She took a bunch of pics with my friends camera. I'll ask him to post them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Sweet, thanks!
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

I Support ClubWRX
    Awesome... Thanks jose!

This was before it got really packed too
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

here's a couple more.

-AJ
    02 WRX
    WRXPro

I'll have to wait till mine arrives in October to come join in the fun. This looks like a blast and being Mile High local is even better. Glad I found this forum, can't wait to be part of the Subaru and WRX communities.
    Last edited by DenverDrew; 08-30-2010 at 06:23 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome!
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

hey iv been gone for a while been dealing with work and some other stuff finally got my damn promotion . did we decide on the next meet yet? It would be nice to do one in September sometime. I was thinking of doing a dirt meet somewhere i want to do some driving on dirt lol. But yea i want to do another meet sometime soon!

hey guys if anyone wants to do a halloween dirty meet down here in cos my other forum (DirtyImpreza) is holding one and we are going to hit up a road called old stage its pretty fun up a mountain. so just let me know if you wanna attend and ill give you the info for meet spot and time.
    clean for cruising, dirty on play days

Quote Originally Posted by JovicA View Post
    hey iv been gone for a while been dealing with work and some other stuff finally got my damn promotion . did we decide on the next meet yet? It would be nice to do one in September sometime. I was thinking of doing a dirt meet somewhere i want to do some driving on dirt lol. But yea i want to do another meet sometime soon!
    Definitely, let's get another one set up! If we hit the dirt I'm going to have to drive the SUV though. I have no ground clearance in my car. The SUV will do 0-60 in 6 secs but the handling is...... well let's just say it handles well for a 3 ton SUV.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Dragon View Post
    hey guys if anyone wants to do a halloween dirty meet down here in cos my other forum (DirtyImpreza) is holding one and we are going to hit up a road called old stage its pretty fun up a mountain. so just let me know if you wanna attend and ill give you the info for meet spot and time.
    Im down for it i will put in my request for a day off tomorrow when i go in, where and what time is the meet?

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Definitely, let's get another one set up! If we hit the dirt I'm going to have to drive the SUV though. I have no ground clearance in my car. The SUV will do 0-60 in 6 secs but the handling is...... well let's just say it handles well for a 3 ton SUV.
    What suv you have sounds ether like the srt8 jeep or that Porsche turbo what you might call it. But anyway a dirty meet sounds fun to me i may even bring a grill and cook up some burgers or something
    ME: I am losing boost its only boosting 10 instead of 15psi
    DUMDUM: I think its your booster
    ME:*thinking* your a moron

Quote Originally Posted by JovicA View Post
    Im down for it i will put in my request for a day off tomorrow when i go in, where and what time is the meet?

What suv you have sounds ether like the srt8 jeep or that Porsche turbo what you might call it. But anyway a dirty meet sounds fun to me i may even bring a grill and cook up some burgers or something
    Look at my signature it's a G-wagen. I bought it because I have the means and there's nothing better in the world. Since they discontinued the Hummer H1 it's now the only car on the planet with 3 separate locking diffs. I'm all about vehicles that can do things like nothing else.

You can see a thread here:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...hp?t=134335587

Pictures would be much better, but when you do what I do with this car, and you're the driver, there's no chance for awesome pictures. And as for the Jeep, I'll eat if for breakfast. The Porsche is awesome but still it's not the off-road machine the G-wagen is. If you understand off-road, a diff cover that's mounted with the bolts on the front is all I have to say. That is serious.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Look at my signature it's a G-wagen. I bought it because I have the means and there's nothing better in the world. Since they discontinued the Hummer H1 it's now the only car on the planet with 3 separate locking diffs. I'm all about vehicles that can do things like nothing else.

You can see a thread here:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...hp?t=134335587

Pictures would be much better, but when you do what I do with this car, and you're the driver, there's no chance for awesome pictures. And as for the Jeep, I'll eat if for breakfast. The Porsche is awesome but still it's not the off-road machine the G-wagen is. If you understand off-road, a diff cover that's mounted with the bolts on the front is all I have to say. That is serious.

Yea i looked at it after i posted it haha my bad. I like the H1 they are really roomy inside.
    ME: I am losing boost its only boosting 10 instead of 15psi
    DUMDUM: I think its your booster
    ME:*thinking* your a moron

ok here is the posting for the fall meet drive http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17709
    clean for cruising, dirty on play days

I Support ClubWRX
    too bad its in colorado springs and the drive itself is in colorado springs and not back down here...
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300