Colorado Member's Forum - Page 97
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1876

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Got my 2013 wrx in plasma blue pearl about a month ago. I'm in Denver -cap hill area. Hi!...

Got my 2013 wrx in plasma blue pearl about a month ago. I'm in Denver -cap hill area. Hi!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Colorado Springs, Colorado...

2013 WRX

Cobb SF air intake with Cobb SF Air Box
    Perrin front strut brace
    Prosport boost and oil pressure gauges
    SWY clustermaker dual gauge pods

What's up guys this is Alberto I got a 2013 WRX rally blue 2 months ago and I love it... planning on mods but needto save some $ first.. I live by the Parker & Quincy area down in Aurora

Hi guys! Angelo here. Live close in the Southlands area. You'll be seeing me driving a silver WRX with a red SPT decal on the trunk.

Name is Dan I live in golden/Lakewood I'm driving a new to me in modded 03 wrx sedan in yellow...

Whats up guys! New to this site and a WRX, just bought a 2008 WRX satin pearl white sedan a week ago. Im also in lakewood.
    Last edited by CELLIE; 02-21-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Anyone in the Denver/Golden/Lakewood area up for meeting up this Saturday 2/23? The new brew pub (Cannonball Creek Brewing Co) in Golden is pretty awesome if anyone would want to meet there for a beer or two...

I would be down to go but its kinda short notice. Would be cool if we could set up a meet n drive down lookout mtn. before hand too. Just a suggestion... Let me know if so!

Quote Originally Posted by CELLIE View Post
    I would be down to go but its kinda short notice. Would be cool if we could set up a meet n drive down lookout mtn. before hand too. Just a suggestion... Let me know if so!
    Yeah I know it's short notice just figured I would ask since I don't have any plans. I go to lookout mountain almost every morning, here are some pictures from today's trip: How I Like to Spend My Mornings… With Elk and the Sun | BeenDifferent

I've never been up there, been meaning to make it.

Doesn't Golden Gate have a nice lookout as well?

Never been to golden gate. Red rocks ampitheater is pretty nice too. But ya whatever you guys wanna do works! BTW Bern did u ever get your tint done? I know a place in lakewood.
    Last edited by CELLIE; 02-23-2013 at 04:54 AM.

new member to the site

Name is Matt, I drive a UGM 07 wrx tr with black wheels....would love to go on a cruise with you guys let me know ill keep my eye out on this thread!

here is my car

Whats up matt welcome to the site. Where u from?

Hi all. I'm new to this forum. Looking to see when other subi owners get together.
    No this is not my husbands car!

So who all is in for getting a meet/ cruise together for the near future?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.