Colorado Member's Forum - Page 95
Page 95 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1820

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Text me with how much you want for them... No tranny or diff. Have you tried changing to redline? I'll ...

I Support ClubWRX

Colorado Member's Forum

Text me with how much you want for them...

No tranny or diff. Have you tried changing to redline? I'll give you a bottle of redline 75/90 for the rear diff for super cheap if it'd help.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Colorado Member's Forum

Dan Greeley 2012 WRX Wrb :-)

I Support ClubWRX

Colorado Member's Forum

Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I have some Amsoil I'm going to stick in it, I just haven't had any time to do much. I really need to work on the GF some over the winter. The problem is the gearing. I meant to say wagon trans/diff since they are 3. something and not the 4.11 like sedans are. I'm using it on the why mostly now so I'm killing the new engine running high RPMs. I can go through the 4.11 setup and rebuild them for when I'm ready to run some stage races or hill climbs.
    I just happened to see the thing about texting you about the tires. I'll ping you tomorrow while I'm in my home shop. I just brought home my old Ironhead chopper from my office shop.
    Nice new wheels. Are you adding to the family?
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

Hey, Sinister, looks cool. But it will NOT keep up with the WRX thru street corners, no matter what. I used to have a GC with the v8, just couldn't keep up with the gas prices... Otherwise I really liked that car. Going to lift it?
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

You know Sinster, if you get the need to mess around with a Soobie, I can help you out... I've been thinking about selling the GF as well. You would need a cage and the rest of the safety gear, but it's close enough to go play rally in...
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

I've already posted in this thread before, but I wanted to add:

If you're in the Denver/Jefferson County/Littleton area, and have seen a black 2012 rex with a giant "GrimmSpeed" logo on the windshield, with blue daytime running lights, that's me XD. Do wave. I love seeing friendly drivers!

if anyones looking for a wrx or sti hit me up, i'm small dealer and have an 02 wrx and a 05 sti for sale in denver.

Hey hey hey, Im newish here. In Colorado Springs. 02 WRX.

SanRemoRedStgII: Silverthorne CO

Whats up guys, just wanted to say hi. I'm going to order a 2013 WRX Sedan in SWP in January. Look forward to seeing you guys around at some future meets!

New guy here from Aurora/Centennial!

Re: Colorado Member's Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Sanala View Post
    I've already posted in this thread before, but I wanted to add:

If you're in the Denver/Jefferson County/Littleton area, and have seen a black 2012 rex with a giant "GrimmSpeed" logo on the windshield, with blue daytime running lights, that's me XD. Do wave. I love seeing friendly drivers!
    Where in Denver and Littleton? I'm on the hood side. Jk. Lol. Sheridan, federal, and Hampden area. What you got done to it so far?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by krntehknik303 View Post
    Where in Denver and Littleton? I'm on the hood side. Jk. Lol. Sheridan, federal, and Hampden area. What you got done to it so far?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    In Denver, I'm around 17th and Monaco because my school is near there. With Littleton, I'm all over Bowles usually. LOL my SO works on Sheridan.

Not too much since it's my DD. Just a GoFastBits Hybrid BOV, some LED daytime running lights, and Rally Armor mud flaps. I'm waiting to see what Santa brings me this year lol.

I Support ClubWRX

Colorado Member's Forum

Quote Originally Posted by mule View Post
    I have some Amsoil I'm going to stick in it, I just haven't had any time to do much. I really need to work on the GF some over the winter. The problem is the gearing. I meant to say wagon trans/diff since they are 3. something and not the 4.11 like sedans are. I'm using it on the why mostly now so I'm killing the new engine running high RPMs. I can go through the 4.11 setup and rebuild them for when I'm ready to run some stage races or hill climbs.
    I just happened to see the thing about texting you about the tires. I'll ping you tomorrow while I'm in my home shop. I just brought home my old Ironhead chopper from my office shop.
    Nice new wheels. Are you adding to the family?
    Not adding to the family. Just felt the 4 door was more practical for camping trips, which is more my style than the aggressive off road.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ