Colorado Member's Forum - Page 90
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 126 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1878

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just wanted to drop in and say hi. My name is Chris and I live up in Fort Collins. Recently ...

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. My name is Chris and I live up in Fort Collins. Recently purchased a '12 STI wagon, DGM, with the SPT exhaust (I didn't order it, the car was originally a special order for a gentleman in the armed forces, although the exhaust note is growing on me). Hope to see some of you out on the road at some point, I drive down to Lakewood pretty frequently for my other hobby (racing radio control cars).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You race at Unser, Chris? Welcome, hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    You race at Unser, Chris? Welcome, hope to see you around.
    Nope, I race on-road at CORRC ( Colorado On-Road R/C Club - Home ). I hear Unser is a great track though, hopefully it will stick around.

I Support ClubWRX
    I've done unser before... great gokarts. Speed is fun, and action karting is fun as well
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Anthony
    03 WRX PSM
    Brighton, Colorado

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome! do I see morrettes?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Just wanted to say hi... second Subi, first WRX. 2012 WRX WR blue CO Springs....you will all likely notice me, I have a fairly infamous license plate 665-BOY (i didn't choose it, but hear all about it) but if you see me, honk and wave, I'm freindly and don't bite! I have a custom fabrication shop..mostly for off road 4x4's, KOH, BAJA, etc.

Any rate, hope to meet some of my fellow enthusiasts soon!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Brian
    02 WRX PSM
    Denver, Colorado

What's going on everyone, newbie to the site from Lone Tree area

Hey guys.

New to the forum and thinking about buying an WRX or an STI. Problem is, I can't seem to find one that a dealer will let me test drive.

I'm an S2000 owner and pretty active in their forums so I thought I would post a request in here.

I live up in the mountains in Basalt between Glenwood and Aspen. Wife wants a fun car for winter and since I have the S2K, I can't really say no. Besides, I have a feeling it might become MY winter car.

We test drove a new SHO and a used 335x a few weeks ago and she liked both, but I still wanted to drive an EVO and/or a WRX/STI. She's not sure if she would like an STI, but we saw a new BEAUTIFUL RED STI sedan in Glenwood Springs the other night and now she wants to drive one.

I've moddified the hell out of my S2K, but I'm sure I want to go through all that again so the STI appeals to me. The 6 speed also appeals to me.

If someone lives in the roaring fork valley and would be willing to give us a test ride, we'd be appreciative. I don't want to buy either of the aforementioned rides to be honest.

Thanks in advance
    Jim

Zach - '05 STI Sedan
    Englewood, CO
    Last edited by SubiDoo81; 09-08-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Kyle - 2004 WRX Silver Wagon
    Colorado Springs

Registered User XxJUNCTIONSTIxX's Avatar
    Im in Grand Junction CO. Only two of us from GJ lol

I'm jamelin- I live right by garden of the gods. Have a 2011 wrx, with gold rota grids. I'm up and down 25 all the time for work. Let's get a meet going!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.