Colorado Member's Forum - Page 72
Page 72 of 124 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1855

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; No meet up for me, I'll be catching up on house chores since I was gone for 2 weeks then ...

No meet up for me, I'll be catching up on house chores since I was gone for 2 weeks then came back and RX raced last Sat.... Sucks...

Did anyone make the CO-RX race last Sat? I'm in 3rd place in PA going into race 4 next month. The old GF is kicking butt, but is getting an aggressive alignment tomorrow. We ran half on tarmac and half on dirt. It was fun but hard because the under steer killed me.

Do any of you E-85 guys have issues with starting the car if it's been under 50* the previous night? If I don't plug mine in it takes 5 minutes to get the beast running....

Oh yeah, when is the next Bandimere outing?
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Booo... Come on buddy. Just finish the chores in the morning and join us. It'd be good to see ya and be able to talk for more than 10 minutes.

Bandimere? I'm going to be going all the damned time now that work gets over at 4:30pm on wednesdays... and the GF works until 11
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Wish i could be there for the run, unfortunatly i have to pack for my year long trip to a strang and exotic land.

I Support ClubWRX
    Guys! You're killin me!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I may come depending on school. If I do I'll probably bring 1 or 2 more cars. If I don't the others still might. I'll talk to them and find out.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah... Definitely try!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Booo... Come on buddy. Just finish the chores in the morning and join us. It'd be good to see ya and be able to talk for more than 10 minutes.
    Bandimere? I'm going to be going all the damned time now that work gets over at 4:30pm on Wednesdays... and the GF works until 11
    I wish Sat would work, there is no chance of getting done fast. I'm hauling rock and building a parking pad... My sentence is set, on to serving the time.

Wed will be good for me once my classes change to Tues/Thurs. I have to run the WRX or I'm going to go nuts.... Plus, I have to race my bookkeepers hubby when he gets his Mustang engine back together...
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

I Support ClubWRX
    When do your classes change?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

When my lungs are ready for me to start going to expert Krav training...
    I do defensive fight training. Back in Jan I got walking pneumonia and then dislocated my clavicle. I had surgery to fix that and some other stuff about 8 weeks ago and just started back training on Monday. My lungs need to be get strong enough that I can actually breath during workouts and not bleed. I hope to be ready by the end of June.....

I don't know how many of you are from Northern Colorado, but this is just a head's up...
    I advise you NOT to go to Ehrlich Subaru in Greeley to either buy or service your car. I bought my car there and I had a 1st free oil change, so I took it in today to get that done. I wanted synthetic oil in the WRX and they tried to argue with me saying that it doesn't need it. I told them with it being a turbo'd car, it should have synthetic. They ended up doing it. Then I went up to pay and they said they did some research on 2011 Subarus and that I was right, the car does require synthetic oil (for some reason they had no idea). If I had not questioned them, they would not have even known what they're supposed to be putting in this car, so who knows what else they don't know about their product. Just a fair warning!
    Rachelle
    2011 DGM WRX Hatch
    Stink Eye Mob #970

Facebook link

I Support ClubWRX
    it's one person... you educated them though which is good. unfortunately service desk employees aren't exactly experts
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mule View Post
    When my lungs are ready for me to start going to expert Krav training...
    I do defensive fight training. Back in Jan I got walking pneumonia and then dislocated my clavicle. I had surgery to fix that and some other stuff about 8 weeks ago and just started back training on Monday. My lungs need to be get strong enough that I can actually breath during workouts and not bleed. I hope to be ready by the end of June.....
    Let me know when you're ready for some bandimere on wednesdays. You still have my number greg.. right?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Ya it was actually the head guy of the service department that didn't know. Which is why it is concerning
    Rachelle
    2011 DGM WRX Hatch
    Stink Eye Mob #970

Facebook link

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Let me know when you're ready for some bandimere on wednesdays. You still have my number greg.. right?
    Yes and yes..... Will do.

6t6Impala
    2009 WRX Wagon
    Lakewood, Co