Colorado Member's Forum - Page 32
Page 32 of 124 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hellooo, Jack - Boulder, CO PS. I was looking on purchasing some Tein H Techs. Anyone in CO that could ...

Hellooo,

Jack - Boulder, CO

PS.

I was looking on purchasing some Tein H Techs. Anyone in CO that could help me with an install so i don't have to pay someone crazy $$ for a 3 hr install? Msg me if you'd be willing, i'll buy you some beer ..

Thanks!
    <| 04 Java Black Pearl WRX |>
    |<>| Perrin Dual Tip Catback Exhaust
    |<>| Perrin Catted Downpipe |<>| Perrin Up-pipe
    |<>| K&N Short Ram Intake |<>| Cobb AP Stg 2
    |<>| 17'' ADR Design Wheels, Ventus HR II Tires, Blizzaks on stock rims for snow |<>|

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So whats good on a friendly get together for some springs peeps? I'm itchin to meet my new family since getting into my subie... we don't even have to drive i just wanna meet up and shoot the **** with some other local owners...

My last car left me kinda stuck in a loner position as there were very few ION Redline owners in the springs, and the ones who were here were straight up ricers.

So for the past 4 years i've missed out on the whole "Fellow owner" type of deal lol...
    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX TR
    3" Catless TBE, Protune, Tein Springs, TurboXs MBC, Apexi Turbo Timer.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    Vote for my group UNTAM3D's new single "Gotta Go" to get rotation on 96.1 FM Radio!
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by INTA:LECT View Post
    So whats good on a friendly get together for some springs peeps? I'm itchin to meet my new family since getting into my subie... we don't even have to drive i just wanna meet up and shoot the **** with some other local owners...

My last car left me kinda stuck in a loner position as there were very few ION Redline owners in the springs, and the ones who were here were straight up ricers.

So for the past 4 years i've missed out on the whole "Fellow owner" type of deal lol...
    I'd be down. For as many wrx's as are around I haven't found a group to get together and just admire our work/shoot the sh*t. There's a good running thread of meets found here, but even then it can be hard to get people together, twice I've gone and been the only subie around =(:

AWDPirates.net - View topic - C. Springs! 1/29-Rockbottom; 1/31-Tesla cruise;2/7 Superbowl

Whats up guys im New around these parts. I am not a subie owner but have always loved the cars, My bro has an 07 xt outback which is fun to drive. I am in a MKIII Supra with a 1jzgte. Anyone around here take there front shaft out and Drift????

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple C View Post
    Whats up guys im New around these parts. I am not a subie owner but have always loved the cars, My bro has an 07 xt outback which is fun to drive. I am in a MKIII Supra with a 1jzgte. Anyone around here take there front shaft out and Drift????
    not in colorado... We all used our AWD over the past couple of weeks fairly heavily

And there isn't a front shaft on a WRX. The Center diff mates directly to the front differential.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    not in colorado... We all used our AWD over the past couple of weeks fairly heavily

And there isn't a front shaft on a WRX. The Center diff mates directly to the front differential.
    Toucha` I dont know all the ins and outs thats why i joined. do you guys ever orginize any club meets or events. I met a few guys at a drift event @ ppir last year when i had my GS300.
    I also know there is a Drift event at ****s Sporting Goods Park March 21st. It would be cool to see you guys make it out to the event.

I Support ClubWRX
    Toucha` I dont know all the ins and outs thats why i joined. do you guys ever orginize any club meets or events. I met a few guys at a drift event @ ppir last year when i had my GS300.
    I also know there is a Drift event at ****s Sporting Goods Park March 21st. It would be cool to see you guys make it out to the event.
    It'd be cool to watch, but I don't know of anyone in the local Suby community that'd be in for competing. I'd definitely like to watch a drift show though... it's something new to me.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    It'd be cool to watch, but I don't know of anyone in the local Suby community that'd be in for competing. I'd definitely like to watch a drift show though... it's something new to me.
    Cool. it is spectator friendly and its nice that it is right in Denver area. You should come and watch the event. It would be really cool if you guys showed up in force it would also make for some good photos with all the cars that are expected in and at the event.

Cool. it is spectator friendly and its nice that it is right in Denver area. You should come and watch the event. It would be really cool if you guys showed up in force it would also make for some good photos with all the cars that are expected in and at the event.
    when is it?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySamchez View Post
    when is it?
    March 21st at ****s Sporting goods Park in Aurora/Commerce City.
    It is from 10AM till Dusk - Or whenever all of our tires have expired. I am bringing 6 tires for the day.

6000 Victory Way
    Commerce City, CO 80022-4203
    Last edited by Triple C; 02-25-2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: It wont spellout the name of the park

This may be last minute but there's a meet today
    @ Buffalo Wild Wings in Thornton 7:30pm.

Here's the address for all of you that can make it:

THORNTON
    Phone: 720-929-9464
    10090 Grant Street
    Thornton, CO 80229-2018

This will actually be a weekly thing. Different restaurants each time.

See you all there
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #0136
    OBP '07 WRX TR tuned by Racing Trenz
    239whp 330.7wtq Corn fed

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for posting that Liz!

Who's hosting the meet? is it subaru only?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Well, it's actually just a few of us in the area from awd that wanted to just get a few subbies together. Hopefully it can be a weekly thing.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #0136
    239whp 330.7wtq Corn fed

I Support ClubWRX
    I have class from 7-8:30 tonight... otherwise I'd try and make it...
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Boo

There's always next time
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #0136
    239whp 330.7wtq Corn fed