Colorado Member's Forum - Page 28
Page 28 of 123 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Your an idiot. I wouldn't sale one if you payed double. Sent from my iPhone On Jan 15, 2010, at ...

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX

suba performance...

Your an idiot. I wouldn't sale one if you payed double.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2010, at 12:45 PM, yamaha_rider619@comcast.net wrote:

That is weird you say the block cost's $2700 because on your website it says "Anyone want a new engine?
    We have the best prices on new short block packages. The block case and all internal parts used to build the blocks are brand new. If you would like to use different parts we are happy to substitute any parts for another manufacturers.

Here is our basic package:

> EJ257 Case
    > EJ257 Crank
    > Cosworth Crank & Rod Bearings
    > Eagle Rods with ARP Rod Bolts
    > Wiseco Pistons

Basic Package $2,700"

That says you get all of those items for $2700, and your telling me you only get the block for $2700.

----- Original Message -----
    To: "yamaha rider619"
    Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 6:50:13 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
    Subject: Re: engine rebuild

2700 is just for the short block. It's 1400 laber + parts to build the long block. Head work is more.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:29 AM, yamaha_rider619@comcast.net wrote:

I was looking at you basic package for new engines on my 03 wrx. Does the price $2700 include labor, or is that just parts? Roughyly how long does this take? When doing this rebuild do you also replace piston rings, valve stem seals, all seals and gasketís? Also how much more would it cost to do the timing belt and water pump?
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha_rider619 View Post
    Your an idiot. I wouldn't sale one if you payed double.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2010, at 12:45 PM, yamaha_rider619@comcast.net wrote:

That is weird you say the block cost's $2700 because on your website it says "Anyone want a new engine?
    We have the best prices on new short block packages. The block case and all internal parts used to build the blocks are brand new. If you would like to use different parts we are happy to substitute any parts for another manufacturers.

Here is our basic package:

> EJ257 Case
    > EJ257 Crank
    > Cosworth Crank & Rod Bearings
    > Eagle Rods with ARP Rod Bolts
    > Wiseco Pistons

Basic Package $2,700"

That says you get all of those items for $2700, and your telling me you only get the block for $2700.

----- Original Message -----
    To: "yamaha rider619"
    Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 6:50:13 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
    Subject: Re: engine rebuild

2700 is just for the short block. It's 1400 laber + parts to build the long block. Head work is more.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:29 AM, yamaha_rider619@comcast.net wrote:

I was looking at you basic package for new engines on my 03 wrx. Does the price $2700 include labor, or is that just parts? Roughyly how long does this take? When doing this rebuild do you also replace piston rings, valve stem seals, all seals and gasketís? Also how much more would it cost to do the timing belt and water pump?

Good 'ol Suba performance...

I Support ClubWRX
    wow really?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Anyone ever used them for anything before? sounds like they dont care for too much business..
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Wrinklechops
    Anyone ever used them for anything before? sounds like they dont care for too much business..
    I used them once when I was stupid to help me check for a boost leak. Complete waste of money and time. It seems like the Subaru community locally is going down the drain with Mac overcharging/not doing appropriate work for what they charge, Super Rupair doing crappy work, Suba giving weird signals, and who knows what else...

I Support ClubWRX
    I definately agree with that unless thats just how its working out for me.
    Mcdonald independent told me i need a rebuild, but no one else thinks i do.
    Super rupair wont fess up to not fixing my rear main, when i payed for it.
    Suba performance is just rude and doesnt care about their customers.
    Mac wasnt bad i just think i got overcharged.

Out of all these things, you would think the companies would want your business and make sure you use them and want to come back to use them again. I am a manager at a movie theatre and i have to kiss custmers asses to make sure they are happy, why isnt the automotive world like this?
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Wrinklechops
    I definately agree with that unless thats just how its working out for me.
    Mcdonald independent told me i need a rebuild, but no one else thinks i do.
    Super rupair wont fess up to not fixing my rear main, when i payed for it.
    Suba performance is just rude and doesnt care about their customers.
    Mac wasnt bad i just think i got overcharged.

Out of all these things, you would think the companies would want your business and make sure you use them and want to come back to use them again. I am a manager at a movie theatre and i have to kiss custmers asses to make sure they are happy, why isnt the automotive world like this?

It's not just you man. I've had multiple local Subaru dealers screw me over also.

Heuberger has always treated my fiance and I really well. They paid for 80% of my fiance's head gasket replacement even though she didn't buy the car from them. We contacted multiple places in town to compare prices and even if they charged us the full amount they were cheapest, let alone paying for 80% of it. They've contacted me every time I get my car serviced there to make sure everything was fine a few days later....contacted me just to ask how I liked my new car, and have sent me multiple coupons and I didn't even get the car from them. I haven't heard from GO Subaru since I wrote them a check for the car.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by kickniteasy View Post
    Heuberger has always treated my fiance and I really well. They paid for 80% of my fiance's head gasket replacement even though she didn't buy the car from them. We contacted multiple places in town to compare prices and even if they charged us the full amount they were cheapest, let alone paying for 80% of it. They've contacted me every time I get my car serviced there to make sure everything was fine a few days later....contacted me just to ask how I liked my new car, and have sent me multiple coupons and I didn't even get the car from them. I haven't heard from GO Subaru since I wrote them a check for the car.

GO Subaru West in Golden is a joke. I could write a college essay on my experiences with them. And Burt Subaru is also a joke (now Groove Subaru).

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    It's not just you man. I've had multiple local Subaru dealers screw me over also.
    Valley Subaru screwed me several times as well... and that was when I was working there . I dont go there anymore.

new to co springs

New in town any good clubs were everybody hang out. Thanks

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman03wrx View Post
    Valley Subaru screwed me several times as well... and that was when I was working there . I dont go there anymore.
    Now that's not cool! I'd be livid.

I Support ClubWRX
    just like to say that suba performance apologized to me and further explained my questions...
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

UberRex-Thornton

Wrinklechops
    just like to say that suba performance apologized to me and further explained my questions...
    Well that's good. So what is their deal anyways then...$2700 for the internals on the block? Er...?