Colorado Member's Forum - Page 16
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by RugbyJKC10 I live in conifer, i have an 02 wrx 4dr and i have no clue what ...

Quote Originally Posted by RugbyJKC10 View Post
    I live in conifer, i have an 02 wrx 4dr and i have no clue what kind of gas mileage i should be getting... could somebody give me a clue on what i should be getting?
    I think 20-22MPG is the area most people are in. It really depends on what type of driving you're doing; "spirited", grid lock, highway, etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well im doing mainly all highway driving. I have no mods and 100,000 miles. I took my car into the local tech and he said it should be tuned soon.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyJKC10 View Post
    well im doing mainly all highway driving. I have no mods and 100,000 miles. I took my car into the local tech and he said it should be tuned soon.
    Holy goodness

Colorado People

hi everyone. i know im new to this forum but my purpose in stopping by was to see how many of you tuners are from the good ol' state of colorado. i am a college student at the school of mines currently and i have a bunch of great ideas for projects but sadly im a student so i realize many of these wont get to come to fruition for a long time.

so that brings me here online looking for like minded people that happen to share my passion for cars and custom work. i am looking for someone who would need an extra set of hands around the shop. i am reasonably well versed in cars and have taken a few years of autotech in highscool and have continued my education on my own time with work on my own cars and some friends. but i really want to learn more and just be around cars in general. if anyone here is from colorado and more specifically the denver area (i live in golden) and would like some help, free of charge of coarse, i would be more than glad to offer my services. i can't afford my own projects right now so i figure i might as well live through someone elses.

im a good kid and pretty easy going, i get along with most anyone. i would love the opportunity to just get my hands dirty and learn something along the way. if you could help me out please email me at lurch632@gmail.com

i would give out my cell phone number but i feel you should at least email me first. better off to keep it from the masses. thanks for reading this and hope i can meet some of you soon.

hey guys. i'm new to the board and my '02 WRX, both within this last week. My wagon is white with no mods (except new wheels) and 100K miles. i am in denver and look forward to a cruise with some other WRXers. so when is the next one?

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by lurch632 View Post
    hi everyone. i know im new to this forum but my purpose in stopping by was to see how many of you tuners are from the good ol' state of colorado. i am a college student at the school of mines currently and i have a bunch of great ideas for projects but sadly im a student so i realize many of these wont get to come to fruition for a long time.

so that brings me here online looking for like minded people that happen to share my passion for cars and custom work. i am looking for someone who would need an extra set of hands around the shop. i am reasonably well versed in cars and have taken a few years of autotech in highscool and have continued my education on my own time with work on my own cars and some friends. but i really want to learn more and just be around cars in general. if anyone here is from colorado and more specifically the denver area (i live in golden) and would like some help, free of charge of coarse, i would be more than glad to offer my services. i can't afford my own projects right now so i figure i might as well live through someone elses.

im a good kid and pretty easy going, i get along with most anyone. i would love the opportunity to just get my hands dirty and learn something along the way. if you could help me out please email me at lurch632@gmail.com

i would give out my cell phone number but i feel you should at least email me first. better off to keep it from the masses. thanks for reading this and hope i can meet some of you soon.
    Check in with Mac Autosport or SUBA Performance. I heard they do things like what you are asking: taking guys under their wing for free to learn stuff and help out around the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by xjamesx View Post
    hey guys. i'm new to the board and my '02 WRX, both within this last week. My wagon is white with no mods (except new wheels) and 100K miles. i am in denver and look forward to a cruise with some other WRXers. so when is the next one?
    Hopefully not on a day when there is football. Blasphemy. jk

hey fellas I'm Nick and I just graduated and moved to the Highlands Ranch area a few months ago for work. Also just ordered a 2010 WRX 5dr and cannot wait until it gets here.
    Stink-Eye Mob #16

2010 SWP WRX 5dr on the way
    SPT catback
    short throw shifter

Steamboat rally anyone?

Steamboat Springs, CO. Rally Race Event

Wow I hope some of you made it to steamboat this weekend, it was a great time! I would say about 40% of the cars up there driving around were sick Subaru's, and the rally was awesome! Travis Pastrona and Ken Block were there and we were able to hang out and talk with them for a bit, my buddy with the orange STi had his seats signed by TP and Block, we got to cruise with hundreds of sick cars well over the speed limits in the mountain roads without any trouble from the cops, All and all, it was worth the drive!

Last edited by Bedhead42; 09-20-2009 at 11:31 AM.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedhead42 View Post
    Wow I hope some of you made it to steamboat this weekend, it was a great time! I would say about 40% of the cars up there driving around were sick Subaru's, and the rally was awesome! Travis Pastrona and Ken Block were there and we were able to hang out and talk with them for a bit, my buddy with the orange STi had his seats signed by TP and Block, we got to cruise with hundreds of sick cars well over the speed limits in the mountain roads without any trouble from the cops, All and all, it was worth the drive!

Looks fun. Still wouldn't miss football for it. Blasphemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    Looks fun. Still wouldn't miss football for it. Blasphemy.
    I would've, It was like Subaru fest! Cant miss that! Plus, I wouldn't have skipped my underwater basket weaving class to watch that game

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedhead42 View Post
    I would've, It was like Subaru fest! Cant miss that! Plus, I wouldn't have skipped my underwater basket weaving class to watch that game
    What game? Broncos? I'm not a Denver fan. There were tons of other awesome NFL games on. The Jets shut up Tom Gaydy, the Bears beat the Superbowl champs? My Packers choked, but my Colts should do alright tonight. Oh, and did you see Ray Lewis destroy Darren Sproles? That was hilarious!

But yea, it looked like Subaru-gasms extraordinaire. Too bad I couldn't take my daddy-bought-STi to the meet! JK

Looking for a ECU flash in the littleton area

Looking for a ECU flash in the littleton area...if anyone could steer me in the right direction that would be awesome!!!

04 wrx.

Thanks in advance

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by azrcnut View Post
    Looking for a ECU flash in the littleton area...if anyone could steer me in the right direction that would be awesome!!!

04 wrx.

Thanks in advance
    I'm in Littleton and I can flash your ECU with my Tactrix cable. PM me.

Hey!
    Just moved to Fort Collins and trying to get involved in some autocrossing. I have a stock 09 5 dr wrx but want to add a down pipe with a tune and some suspension mods. Anyone suggest a good shop to go talk with about these fun upgrades?

Thanks!
    Whittney
    Stink Eye Mob #00

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.