Subaru WRX Forum banner

Colorado Member's Forum

251K views 2K replies 411 participants last post by  Subiestella 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Due to the overwhelming amount of Coloradoans that have joined in the last year, I'm going to maintain a list of Strictly Colorado Subaru Owners. Feel free to post your city, or general location!

In Addition, If there is a local meet, please post it in this thread so all of the Colorado Members are informed of it! :D

Thanks!
Kevin
(Sinister - Colorado / Rocky Mountain States Moderator)

Members:
Kevin (Sinister) - Downtown Denver, CO
GV27 - Green Mountain
WRXfamily02 - Pueblo, CO.
kite_tmr - CO.
Cgilbane - Denver, CO. (Rhode Island)
Juanes287- Broomfield, Colorado
SVC - Colorado
Jay711 - Highlands Ranch, CO
ScoobVee - Thornton, CO
iMP|2EZiONS - Colorado Springs / Boulder, Colorado
VVVV - "Denverish"
project_skyline - Glenwood spring, co
tcrider - Centennial, CO
SchmidtyWagon - Denver, CO
Thug Nasty - Denver CO ; Portland OR
btrenhol - Fort Collins, Colorado
AWDReason (Philip) - Pueblo, CO
Chris G - Littleton, CO
nvrsmr08 - Castle Rock CO.
wgas - boulder, co
Brian (WRXWRB04) - Denver,Co
Rexin 24/7 - Centennial CO
lockon22 (Mike) - Parker, CO
TheLumex ( Richard ) - Greeley, Colorado
zhiiro - Centennial, CO
06WRXWAGON - Westminster, CO
Gipetto - Denver, CO
tallicaguitar88 (Ricky) - Littleton, CO
independent 68 - 20 miles south of Denver, CO
Man United - Castle Rock, CO
QFT - Denver, CO
Twitch06 - Aurora, Co.
beansprout ( Danny ) - Colorado Springs, CO.
colorado_okie - Eagle,CO.
Pand0ra - Denver, CO
alexp112459 - Pueblo, Co
snwbdr94 - frisco, CO
WRXtricky - Aurora, CO
n1tr0u5 - Colorado Springs,CO.
Pat'swrx - Fort Collins CO
Phluffy - Denver, CO.
sdfontanini - Denver, CO
staubsaugen - Fort Collins, CO
MR> WRX - Colorado Springs,CO
ReMz - CO
preludezen - South Denver, CO
osirissirhc - glenwood springs, colorado
Snowrider - Eagle, CO
Daddy_WRX Thornton, CO
bizzo - Cherry Hills, CO.
TDurden02wrx - Littleton, CO
E-ROCK - Littleton, CO
RoninEclipse2G - Denver CO
R-inge - Fort Collins, CO
spike93 - Loveland, CO
Gilly Monster - Arvada, CO
FLACO X3- Kiowa, CO/ Parker, CO
nitedmn - Aurora, CO
Grenadeking - Westminster, Colorado
MurerTrain - Denver, CO
EWRX - Grand Junction, CO
blueSTInger (Gary) - Co. Springs CO
teflon jones - Morrison/Evergreen CO
White_Knight - Fort Collins, CO
Wrinklechops - Littleton, CO
Lalade88 - Lakewood, CO
daijobu - Northern CO.
VIII Evo - Littleton, CO
VietGuhTrippie - Thornton/Northglenn, CO
wonderspark - Lakewood, CO
White_Pearl_82 - Boulder, CO
GarrettKoonsman - Ft. Collins, CO
stimaniac - Aurora or Centennial, CO
volodyalysak - Silverthorne, CO
cecilia - Boulder, CO
superjeff - Florence, CO
Ruiner46 - Thornton, CO
DAMWRX - Reunion / Commerce City, CO
Jaidmaster - Longmont / Firestone, CO
co09wrx - Thornton, CO
otnac - Colorado Springs, CO
tshivers00 - Soon to be Springs! :D
ASRacing - South Denver, CO
elusive303 - (UNKNOWN! :D)
junior1023 - Colorado Springs, CO
BedHead42 - Broomfield, CO
RugbyJKC10 (James) - Conifer, CO
MDC (Matt) - Centennial, CO
Got_Wax (Drew) - Castle Pines, CO
yamaha_rider619 - Littleton, CO
Aleman03WRX - Longmont, CO
Lengthwise32 - Denver, CO
INTA:LECT - Colorado Springs, CO
eisblitz - Parker, Co
MetalGodX - Highlands Ranch, CO
Invokerkarma - Colorado Springs
sedonaredbugeye - Aurora CO
Utra - Downtown Denver
DenverDrew

See less See more
#682 ·
looking on their website... doesn't look like they have a store front anymore... it's just out of the dealership.

#699 ·
#691 ·
Yeah sucks what they think is funny these days.... It didn't have pink wheel accents did it?

Flatirons moved to the Hyundai dealership with all of their inventory. It's owned by the same guy that owns the Acura and Soobie dealership - who I found out is a big name rally racer now. No, they don't do installs or tuning anymore, but they can still get you discounts on stock scooby parts.
5995 ARAPAHOE AVENUE

#694 ·
I guarantee they have messed with you on the street at some point and you might even know them. I've been there many times over the years. Just be careful of retaliatory strikes, things tend to ramp up after that.
That being said, I've always been a fan of a pebble in the valve stem cap. Slowly flattens all the tires and nobody hears it. :rotfl: Half the time the pebble falls out and they have no idea how it happened.

#705 ·

Hello - new to this forum. Live in Littleton and on the hunt for a 2002-03 WRX. Just sold my first car, graduated recently from college and looking for something that doesn't have 100K miles on it.

Hit me up if you are in the know about a seller that has taken care of his car.

Thanks

#706 ·
Subie-Gold!

Well, Colorado peeps. I'm in Aurora visiting my parents, and I must say. The Denver area is Subie heaven!! We drove into Denver today and I saw a white STi hatch with black mudflaps and other mods. Then we were driving towards the Cherry Creek mall and I saw a black hawkeye STi with exhaust and such. I've seen countless other ones but those 2 stick in my head. I sure do love it here.

#707 ·
Thanks for stoppin in to colorado! :D

I love this area... it's absolutely amazing.

#711 ·
Keep your head down outside the gates.... Welcome to CO.

Hey crew.
I just got my 1000cc injectors today :wiggles:
I want to install them myself but the tuning thing has got me stumped. How did you guys pull it off? I don't want to spend the money having a shop do it, so I was thinking about trailering the car to them. Harvey has been too busy to return my PM, so who else would you recommend in town? I was even thinking about going to the spgs as well. I'm wanting a good stage 2 and E85 for my Cobb AP.
I like the extra features on the AP....
I could also go open source to get the car there. Has anyone got a limp along map sent to them by a shop for this? That would be optimal.
Thanks....

I'm hoping I'm in town for the next meet-n-cruise. :cool:

#713 · (Edited)
I so want to use him. He's only about 3 miles from a friend's house and I could just drop off the car for the day and hang with my friend.
I've pm'd him once about prices and he responded. I pm'd him back with questions on what he thought I should do for injectors, he never returned it. I called and he never returned my call..... It's hard to use someone that won't talk to you.... I'm not sure I can get a limp along tune with ought showing up at his shop to get it. I'm all about supporting little shops/businesses. I was self employed for 12 years and have started 4 businesses for my Dad and his partner now. But come on, you have to talk to people once in a while. :sadwave:

So, I talked to Adam down at Revolutions and he's going to email me a map for the Cobb AP to get me down there. Can't get much better than that. I get paid on the 20th so I'll let you guys know how it works out when I get the tune.

#714 ·
Ya i have worked with Harvey and he can be tough to get ahold of. He is a great tuner but can sometimes fail on the customer service. I know when i called him for my tune i didnt leave my phone number with my message (so used to caller id) and thats why he never called back. Either way i have heard good things about adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.