Colorado Member's Forum - Page 15
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 125 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; 06/07 are the same as the front 02-05 ones 294x24, rears are 290x18 (02-05's are 266x10), just FYI. And the ...

Wrinklechops
    06/07 are the same as the front 02-05 ones 294x24, rears are 290x18 (02-05's are 266x10), just FYI. And the 16in rims were stock on the 02-05s so....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MDC
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    06/07 are the same as the front 02-05 ones 294x24, rears are 290x18 (02-05's are 266x10), just FYI. And the 16in rims were stock on the 02-05s so....
    I'm pretty sure mine has 294mm front brakes as well. So perhaps the 16's would fit.

After speeding time looking at breaks, now I think I need 17's so I can put the sti brakes on it.

James from conifer

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyJKC10 View Post
    James from conifer
    Awesome Added on 1st page
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    Guys. So I was thinking about taking a drive up the hwy 6 canyon to Bojeau's Pizza for lunch in Idaho Springs. Next sunday.

Anyone here interested in turning it into a "Cruise"? Leave at about 11:30ish from the mall (Colorado Mill's)
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

MDC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Awesome Added on 1st page

Matt from Centennial

Guys. So I was thinking about taking a drive up the hwy 6 canyon to Bojeau's Pizza for lunch in Idaho Springs. Next sunday.

Anyone here interested in turning it into a "Cruise"? Leave at about 11:30ish from the mall (Colorado Mill's)
    I am for sure

So it looks like I will be leaving Cali and moving back to CO, just in time for the lovely winter

Anyways, right now Im running Yokohama YK520's, an all weather tire, but will this be suficient for the Colorado winter?? I have had them in snow a couple times here, a few inches here and there and some frozen roads and they held up decently, as well as anything else did. Any thoughts?
    -Stink-Eye Mob #13 -

2008 WRBlue WRX (sold)
    2013 ISM WRX 5dr

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySamchez View Post
    I am for sure
    Awesome... I'll put up a details thread later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by EnzoG View Post
    So it looks like I will be leaving Cali and moving back to CO, just in time for the lovely winter

Anyways, right now Im running Yokohama YK520's, an all weather tire, but will this be suficient for the Colorado winter?? I have had them in snow a couple times here, a few inches here and there and some frozen roads and they held up decently, as well as anything else did. Any thoughts?
    Depends on where you're going to be living buddy... if you're in a major city, probably. If you're up in vail, aspen, steamboat, etc... then definitely not.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I Support ClubWRX
    Quick Sunday Drive

Come join for some driving and Pizza!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Depends on where you're going to be living buddy... if you're in a major city, probably. If you're up in vail, aspen, steamboat, etc... then definitely not.
    Im moving to Lyons, but looking for work in Boulder/Longmont/Denver...I really dont want to buy new tires, my car payment is enough already that it takes a huge part of my pay :/
    -Stink-Eye Mob #13 -

2008 WRBlue WRX (sold)
    2013 ISM WRX 5dr

Quote Originally Posted by EnzoG View Post
    Im moving to Lyons, but looking for work in Boulder/Longmont/Denver...I really dont want to buy new tires, my car payment is enough already that it takes a huge part of my pay :/
    craigslist FTW on this one....there's tons of winter tires on there and finding one to fit a subie isn't hard. I just bought a set of 4 cherry Hankook tires with 2 seasons on them for $80.

Wrinklechops

For Sale

If anyone local is interested, I'm selling these HID lights:

FS: DDM HID light kit for WRXs

Figured I would offer a local deal to someone who can help me take them off my hands

I live in conifer, i have an 02 wrx 4dr and i have no clue what kind of gas mileage i should be getting... could somebody give me a clue on what i should be getting?

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyJKC10 View Post
    I live in conifer, i have an 02 wrx 4dr and i have no clue what kind of gas mileage i should be getting... could somebody give me a clue on what i should be getting?

jk

Can you list mods if known? Mileage? State of tune? We have no way of knowing your estimated gas mileage without knowing the condition of your car. I would say a bone stock or well tuned version of your car should or would be getting 22-25mpg? Idk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.