Colorado Member's Forum - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Wrinklechops That's funny, what class are you guys taking? I should have gone to Metro this semester. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    That's funny, what class are you guys taking? I should have gone to Metro this semester. What a small world.
    American Government.

We have only 2 assignments, and 2 tests. And the teacher said specifically that he doesn't care about attendance.

I think that it's going to be a good semester
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    American Government.

We have only 2 assignments, and 2 tests. And the teacher said specifically that he doesn't care about attendance.

I think that it's going to be a good semester
    Deng. Wait till you have to take real college classes

I Support ClubWRX
    Deng. Wait till you have to take real college classes
    No man. This guy is pretty hard-core. Ask bedhead42. First words were "You guys are pretty squished, do you want to spread out?" No one replied or moved. He yells "I SAID SPREAD OUT! ARE YOU ALL DEAF??" We went through his syllabus, and the guy is reasonable, but very strict. Like a nun jkjk
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Sounds like a good idea. I can't think of any place though since parking is at such a premium. I was also thinking maybe at colorado mills mall, and then we could all head into the yardhouse

(thanks wrinklebutt)
    That would be cool its pretty close to the highway and there is tons of room to park. i'd be up for a meet whenever.

I Support ClubWRX
    how does not this sunday, but next sunday at colorado mills mall sound to everyone?

I'll schedule it, and set it up if anyone's interested.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I might be down for this, it's a 1+ hour drive up there so I'll have to see what my schedule looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Bedhead42 View Post
    Did anyone go to the Free baseline dyno pull thing?
    I went, but the deal was the free dyno was a raffle, so I drove from evergreen all the way down there thinking i was getting a free dyno. But some dudes truck pretty much blew up on the dyno so that was cool to watch. By the way I go to Metro, who all goes there?

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by strobel5 View Post
    I went, but the deal was the free dyno was a raffle, so I drove from evergreen all the way down there thinking i was getting a free dyno. But some dudes truck pretty much blew up on the dyno so that was cool to watch. By the way I go to Metro, who all goes there?
    Dang, what kind of truck was on there? Diesel?

I know Sins and Bedhead go there, and I'll be going there next semester. I go to Red Rocks right now, finishing up my Associate's Degree and paying 1/2 as much for it I know big bad Metro awaits though

Dang, what kind of truck was on there? Diesel?

I know Sins and Bedhead go there, and I'll be going there next semester. I go to Red Rocks right now, finishing up my Associate's Degree and paying 1/2 as much for it I know big bad Metro awaits though
    It was some s10, Im not sure what happen but his driveshaft was on the dyno after he pushed his truck off and it was bent into an s shape.

Yeah its my first semester up here, going for a bachelors in aviation technology, maybe ill see some of yall around.

I Support ClubWRX
    I do.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I do.
    cool man, what year are you? any advise about college? maybe ill see you around, when do yall do meets and stuff.

I Support ClubWRX
    cool man, what year are you? any advise about college? maybe ill see you around, when do yall do meets and stuff.
    No real advise besides, try not to miss class. Lol...

What do you drive? I see WRXs around campus all the time.

I live nearby so you'll only see me biking, so I doubt you'll notice me.

What days do you have class?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

its an 02 midnight pearl wrx you can see pics. of it in my profile. And my friends is a silver 06 wrx (we switch off on who takes their car)

I go tuesdays and thursdays.

I see alot more STi's then WRX's at school, I dont see where everyone gets that kind of money.

No man. This guy is pretty hard-core. Ask bedhead42. First words were "You guys are pretty squished, do you want to spread out?" No one replied or moved. He yells "I SAID SPREAD OUT! ARE YOU ALL DEAF??" We went through his syllabus, and the guy is reasonable, but very strict. Like a nun jkjk
    Yeah that guy is bitter sweet thats for damn sure. the best was "If your not going to come to class, PLEASE, and i mean PLEASE do not call me and tell me, it wastes my time and i dont care!" hahahaha and yeah he freaked out when no one moved when he said we were all bunched together lol, idk give it a couple more class periods and ill know if he's a good teach or not. I go there monday through thursday, and i start at 2:30.

Anybody get stuck in the traffic on I25 northbound at 120th the other day when that guy got on the highway going the wrong way and hit oncoming traffic? that was crazy, i would have been in the accident if i had been there 1 minute earlier...

I-25 drivers encounter half mile of terror in Northglenn - The Denver Post

Wrinklechops
    Wow, I had no idea. I was warned to avoid this at all costs though the other day, on Santa Fe:

Deputy dragged by truck, opens fire

Yikie.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.