Colorado Member's Forum - Page 12
Page 12 of 125 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Lalade88 We should definitely have a beer/wings meet soon. Maybe this time we won't get rained on... ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalade88 View Post
    We should definitely have a beer/wings meet soon. Maybe this time we won't get rained on...
    By the weather recently... who knows if that would work

I'd love to set up another meet though!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    +1

Let me know when you're headed down curtis, and I'll roll with you.

BTW... that 15.9 was impressive, but how about the 13.80 with a 1.88 60ft against a C6 corvette that ran a 14.45? that was bad ass.
    Very impressive indeed. If it had a decent rear-end and wasn't an automatic (do we know for sure either way?) it would have been running low 13's easily.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    Very impressive indeed. If it had a decent rear-end and wasn't an automatic (do we know for sure either way?) it would have been running low 13's easily.
    It wasn't an automatic, and a professional drag racer was driving it. I talked to him for about a half hour before the line. Nice guy, owns a shop in the springs, and used to race Super Comp (8.9 second and slower dragsters) professionally. It was a stock C6 with a manual gear box. The driver got a .074 Reaction Time (RT)... which is completely incredible... and makes me believe that he's a former super comp driver.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

+1

Let me know when you're headed down curtis, and I'll roll with you.

BTW... that 15.9 was impressive, but how about the 13.80 with a 1.88 60ft against a C6 corvette that ran a 14.45? that was bad ass.

Oooo Oooo Lookie what I found!!

Wrinklechops
    Yea! And look what I found: Optimus Prime!

I just picked up my dream 2009 WR Blue WRX a couple days ago. I'm in the springs but was wondering if we have a local/state WRX or subaru owners forum. With so many subies in the state I'd imagine there's a ton of meets and wanted to start getting into the scene.
    Last edited by Sinister; 08-13-2009 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Sorry... Hit edit instead of quote

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kickniteasy View Post
    I just picked up my dream 2009 WR Blue WRX a couple days ago. I'm in the springs but was wondering if we have a local/state WRX or subaru owners forum. With so many subies in the state I'd imagine there's a ton of meets and wanted to start getting into the scene.
    Congrats! There is no local WRX / Subarus forums.. but there is the AWD Pirates. All allwheeldrive. In general they are ass hats... but there are a few good guys on there. We're talking about setting up a meet in the denver area. Maybe you could make the 45 minute drive up here?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Wrinklechops
    Congrats! There is no local WRX / Subarus forums.. but there is the AWD Pirates. All allwheeldrive. In general they are ass hats... but there are a few good guys on there. We're talking about setting up a meet in the denver area. Maybe you could make the 45 minute drive up here?
    Yea, we need to have one of those sometime before the summer is over. How about we all conjure downtown, eh Kevin?
    Last edited by Wrinklechops; 08-13-2009 at 10:13 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    Yea, we need to have one of those sometime before the summer is over. How about we all conjure downtown, eh Kevin?
    Sounds like a good idea. I can't think of any place though since parking is at such a premium. I was also thinking maybe at colorado mills mall, and then we could all head into the yardhouse

(thanks wrinklebutt)
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I'd be down. Will you post info about the meet if it happens here or do the AWD pirates have their own site?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kickniteasy View Post
    I'd be down. Will you post info about the meet if it happens here or do the AWD pirates have their own site?
    Pirates have their own site, but we really don't associate with them in general. I'll post the info over here in this thread.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

sounds good, thanks!

That was weird running into you in class today KevinI sat next to you and thought to myself "Who the hell is this guy resting his arm on my desk like this?" little did I know it was our friendly neighborhood moderator...

Did anyone go to the Free baseline dyno pull thing?

I Support ClubWRX
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedhead42 View Post
    That was weird running into you in class today KevinI sat next to you and thought to myself "Who the hell is this guy resting his arm on my desk like this?" little did I know it was our friendly neighborhood moderator...

Did anyone go to the Free baseline dyno pull thing?
    That's funny, what class are you guys taking? I should have gone to Metro this semester. What a small world.