Colorado Member's Forum - Page 114

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ppmax My mom live a couple miles up Sunshine...pretty hectic up there during the storms. She got ...

Quote Originally Posted by ppmax View Post
    My mom live a couple miles up Sunshine...pretty hectic up there during the storms. She got her power back, but it's locals only up and down the mountain.

Are you at 4th and Mapleton? I'm on Quince in north Boulder (west side broadway) and my newly remodeled basement was toasted (we can save some of he walls...but new wool carpet got hauled away today). We got 15-20 inches of rain!

On the bright side I'm picking up my new 2014 SWP 5-door STI this week

Pp
    Yep, that's where I am. My neighbors rain gauge showed 14.6 inches in 72 hours... insane amounts of rain when we usually get 20 inches in a year.

I will keep an eye out for you around NoBo, we frequent Lucky's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anyone know where i can get a cheap set of tires for the winter in C/S?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp33dy View Post
    ... any tire shop in the area will have a budget winter tire they like. I wouldn't be springing for the cheapest option though, get a good set that will last a few seasons.

I still have my winter set up from when I had my '11 WRX. They're either 15 or 16s (cant remember, but they clear) rims with Hancook winter tires, tpms. Only had them on for one winter and they've been sitting in my garage. Let me know if you're interested. I need them gone.
    2013 IS Focus ST
    BorgWarner EFR 6758 | Cobb AP | Corsair Intake Runner Plate | CP-E Austenite 3" Exhaust | CP-E Stage II RMM | Eibach FSB | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Eibach RSB | FSWerks CAI | JBR Stage II OCC | JBR Shifter Bushings | Mountune FMIC | OCDSpeed Catted 3" DP | Turbosmart Dual Port BOV | TTR PSMM

I still have my winter set up from when I had my '11 WRX. They're either 15 or 16s (cant remember, but they clear) rims with Hancook winter tires, tpms. Only had them on for one winter and they've been sitting in my garage. Let me know if you're interested. I need them gone.
    2013 IS Focus ST
    BorgWarner EFR 6758 | Cobb AP | Corsair Intake Runner Plate | CP-E Austenite 3" Exhaust | CP-E Stage II RMM | Eibach FSB | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Eibach RSB | FSWerks CAI | JBR Stage II OCC | JBR Shifter Bushings | Mountune FMIC | OCDSpeed Catted 3" DP | Turbosmart Dual Port BOV | TTR PSMM

dam. that is weird just looking at it.
    Donwtown Denver for me. the rain left as quickly as it landed.
    i get my 2014 PBP WRX hatch on Friday. it just arrived at the dealership. im very down for a cruise in a few weeks. yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
    Pm me pictures and info thanks

i will. picking up at your local dealer actually - Heuberger Subaru

Quote Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
    What the--? Why didn't you mention this before?! Well, if Sp33dy doesn't end up buying them, let me know!! I am also on the prowl for a used set of winters. What other WRX parts do having lying around and need to get rid of?

***COLORADO MEET UP & CRUISE!!***

This Sunday, 9/29 @ 11am

Meet at the Conoco gas station on 6th & Heritage (750 Heritage Rd., Golden, CO 80401)

Mountain cruisin' and exploring.

All are welcome to come out!

I'll be there this Sunday also!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I'll be there.
    2013 IS Focus ST

I'll be there also was thinking maybe after the cruise some of us go to a restaurant or something and watch the broncos game?

hi Colorado drivers
    i am very excited to pick up my wrx tomorrow. unfortunately i do not think i will be able to make Sunday's meet. Perhaps i can just come for the meet, but not for the drive.
    here are the plans i have, let me know what you think as we all live in the same altitude and conditions: BOV, kartboy STS and bushings, downpipe, cold air intake, radar detector, window tint, viper pager alarm with everything, some type of fog lights.
    nothing fancy, just want it to sound and look good with a little extra oomph.
    the tires that come with it, i expect i will need to change for winter anyway?

I'll be there also was thinking maybe after the cruise some of us go to a restaurant or something and watch the broncos game?
    We usually do go somewhere after the cruise to eat/chill.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk