Colorado Member's Forum - Page 109

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sp33dy, I'm pretty sure I've seen your car at the Nationwide meets before. You can usually find me there with ...

Sp33dy, I'm pretty sure I've seen your car at the Nationwide meets before. You can usually find me there with my subie friends. Just look for a very large man with a blue '12 hatch lol.
    -Alex- 2012 WRX 5dr / World Rally Blue / Stage 3+Stig
    I sell Subarus in the Denver area!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

frenziedcage : Littleton Co

Quote Originally Posted by aladeen View Post
    Sp33dy, I'm pretty sure I've seen your car at the Nationwide meets before. You can usually find me there with my subie friends. Just look for a very large man with a blue '12 hatch lol.
    Sounds good considering I'm usually the only red 11 there! Haha anybody here looking to swap trunks looking for sti wing and trunk. I'm completly debadged. Even though I doubt there is a red sti 11+ in CO, only one I know of and he's my best friend lol

Hey guys,
    My name is Stephen and im moving to Denver Next week from the SF bay area.
    Thought Id introduce myself and ask if there are any drives/meets that happen regularly for you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by frenziedcage View Post
    frenziedcage : Littleton Co
    Nice, few of us running around the Little Town!

Quote Originally Posted by sjsiegel View Post
    Hey guys,
    My name is Stephen and im moving to Denver Next week from the SF bay area.
    Thought Id introduce myself and ask if there are any drives/meets that happen regularly for you guys?
    Nice man you'll love Denver! There's tons of meets here. First Saturday of every summer month there's the "super cruise" in Golden, mostly classic muscle cars but a fair number of imports there too. Every Sunday night there's the Nationwide meets, find them on facebook as the location is never the same. It's a young crowd, almost all tuner cars. Both good and bad... They always do a cruise after the meet, generally 500+ cars if they meet at the right spot.

I'm in Littleton too btw Merc. By Sante Fe and Mineral.

Oh word, I'm west side...near SW Plaza mall.

I set up occasional mountain runs to the west of me.....I'll try to hit this thread next time but I usually just pop it up on AWDPirates the day of so we don't get too many folks. I like 3-6 cars and little to no stopping. Been on too many cruises that stop every 30 minutes to piss and burn cigs. I prefer the driving aspect myself.

How many people here have Facebook? Anyone against starting a FB for Clubwrx Colorado? I'd be willing to contact admins for the OK, and would even be willing to administer the page. To me, it's just easier to deal with than the forum itself, not to mention we could setup "event" for meets and cruises.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/149713735237316/ Colorado WRX/STI Facebook
    Looking to buy or sell a home? Let my wife help you: Lindsey Juarez @ Keller Williams Preferred Realty (cell) 720-299-8040 Find your new home today! http://lindseyjuarez.yourkwagent.com

I think that's a good idea. That would make it much easier than checking this thread. We need to cruise again soon by the way!

Yeah, it would be. We could put a sticky on the first page for the FB link. And the FB page would obviously have a link for the forums. It would be a lot easier for us all to chat with each other too. And yes, we need to cruise again soon.
    Looking to buy or sell a home? Let my wife help you: Lindsey Juarez @ Keller Williams Preferred Realty (cell) 720-299-8040 Find your new home today! http://lindseyjuarez.yourkwagent.com

John Cody Szymanski, call me Cody. Colorado Springs(Ft. Carson) coming back form deployment in a couple short months, lets get a drive going maybe?

Colorado Springs

Quote Originally Posted by codyski View Post
    John Cody Szymanski, call me Cody. Colorado Springs(Ft. Carson) coming back form deployment in a couple short months, lets get a drive going maybe?
    Thanks for your service Cody, hope to see you on the road sometime.

Add me to the list! Proud new owner of a '13 WRX SE from Fort Collins, CO.

Count me in for the FB page as well. Any fellow kayakers on here??

Welcome guy and girls! I've already emailed about the Facebook page, just waiting on a response.

Brazilnut, I've been wanting to get a kayak but haven't done so yet. But my father in law has one that he bought last year and hasn't used yet. I'm sure I can take his out for a spin or two!