Colorado Member's Forum - Page 108
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Didn't even know anything was going on at Bandimere. But I did know about this and am gonna try and ...

Didn't even know anything was going on at Bandimere. But I did know about this and am gonna try and go...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here's the Bandimere event:

Bandimere Speedway

I've never even been to Bandimere, so that alone will be fun. That show you just posted looks pretty cool but I've already promised to help my boss move a shed, so I'll not be going there. Definitely post up any stuff you come across though, besides the standard Nationwide meets on Sunday evenings if you go to em (I've not in a while, but they're fun)

I Support ClubWRX
    Tuner mayhem is alright... There are definitely better events!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Well, sir, when are these most spectacular events?! I've been in Denver a year and literally all I know of the car scene is small meet every Friday at the sonic on Hampden and Tower, Nationwide, and this Bandimere stuff. I can't wait to go to more though!

Also, we share the same first name, methinks.

I'll be going to this with some friends if anyone else is interested

Pikes Peak International Hill Climb [Tempo Tickets]

That is pretty awesome! Unfortunately, I'll be back in Oklahoma for some official orders business by then. Can't catch a break!

andrenelon Loveland Co. Plasma Blue Pearl 5 door 2013

Post up int he Newbie welcome forum Andrenelon! Lots of friendly folks here!

Any plans for a cruise soon? I have the next few weekends off, but will be gone the weekend of the 13th
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/149713735237316/ Colorado WRX/STI Facebook
    Looking to buy or sell a home? Let my wife help you: Lindsey Juarez @ Keller Williams Preferred Realty (cell) 720-299-8040 Find your new home today! http://lindseyjuarez.yourkwagent.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jdmluvr View Post
    Any plans for a cruise soon? I have the next few weekends off, but will be gone the weekend of the 13th
    I'd be up for a cruise on Friday 7/5 or Sunday 7/7

Quote Originally Posted by FOOBAR View Post
    Well, sir, when are these most spectacular events?! I've been in Denver a year and literally all I know of the car scene is small meet every Friday at the sonic on Hampden and Tower, Nationwide, and this Bandimere stuff. I can't wait to go to more though!

Also, we share the same first name, methinks.
    LOL please tell me you know about nationwide meets on sunday?

That would be the "nationwide" in the quoted post

But I've not been to one since my son popped out, so September of last year. I hear they've ballooned to huge numbers now.

Quote Originally Posted by FOOBAR View Post
    That would be the "nationwide" in the quoted post

But I've not been to one since my son popped out, so September of last year. I hear they've ballooned to huge numbers now.
    yeah last time our little springs subaru group rolled up there, we cruised about 12 deep when we got there around 10ish there was like 2000+ cars... that was like 2 weekends ago

It's $10 race night at Unser Racing tonight (high-speed indoor carting). I'm heading down with my girlfriend and some other buddies, would be cool to see some other folks from the Club. We are planning on arriving around 7 or 7:30.

ITS-STI Colorado Springs

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.