Colorado Member's Forum - Page 104
Page 104 of 124 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1852

This is a discussion on Colorado Member's Forum within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I may be able to help with items from discount, also look at days that they have tent sales and ...

I may be able to help with items from discount, also look at days that they have tent sales and what not it would be at the boulder store.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey guys, I'd like to plan another cruise for sometime in the next two or three weeks. I have been doing a lot of aimless rural driving to try to scout us a good route but I am yet to see anything good. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for a nice scenic cruise? Lets try to keep it within a reasonable distance of civilization.
    -Alex- 2012 WRX 5dr / World Rally Blue / Stage 3+Stig
    I sell Subarus in the Denver area!

Saturday's or Sundays better for people? that would be 4/5th or 11/12th of may. THe 12 is mothers day so I will be with my mother then..... Somewhere evergreen or up here by boulder flagstaff mountain or flatirons or something

I think it's fair to say that Sunday works best for most (myself included). Whereabouts in Evergreen could we potentially cruise?
    -Alex- 2012 WRX 5dr / World Rally Blue / Stage 3+Stig
    I sell Subarus in the Denver area!

I'm up for whenever with a little notice. We could always do the same route we did last time since it will be drier now. Also peak-to-peak and Pike's Peak are always good options for longer trips. I did the peak-to-peak last weekend and it was a blast (even having to avoid a huge moose).

I'm down also for meet up and cruise. Just picked up my '13 two weeks ago and am dying to hit the mountains. FYI, I hang out with a group of car enthusiasts guys who also get together for cruises. Group is called "Blazin The Twisties Car Club". Hit them up on Facebook and tell them Jack sent you.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Moved out to Denver a year and a half ago with an 04 wrx wagon. Just sold it and bought a 2012 wagon. I'm down for some mountain runs/cruises. Also anyone out there have a 2.0 tactrix cable I could use to flash my car sometime in the near future?

Welcome Goliath! Check out AWDPirates.net, a local forum. Someone with a cable might be able to help you out there.

Quote Originally Posted by WrRexgoliath View Post
    Hey guys,

Moved out to Denver a year and a half ago with an 04 wrx wagon. Just sold it and bought a 2012 wagon. I'm down for some mountain runs/cruises. Also anyone out there have a 2.0 tactrix cable I could use to flash my car sometime in the near future?
    Yoza...Tactrix on call here, and all the other stuff you need to flash...RR/ECU Flash etc.... Hit me up...I'm on AWDPirates.net too.

John

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Mafia View Post
    Welcome Goliath! Check out AWDPirates.net, a local forum. Someone with a cable might be able to help you out there.

Hey hey, I'm right up the street from you near Kipling/Bowles.......

Quote Originally Posted by MercRising View Post
    Hey hey, I'm right up the street from you near Kipling/Bowles.......
    Cool! I'm over by Coal Mine/Simms. Haven't seen your hatch around yet. I just picked up my SWP sedan almost 3 weeks ago.

Cool! I'm over by Coal Mine/Simms. Haven't seen your hatch around yet. I just picked up my SWP sedan almost 3 weeks ago.

I'm old, go to work early! Maybe a little Deer Creek canyon run one of these eve's? Up over highgrade is great, I know some great driving just 10 minutes from us. I'm itching to go up there since I just got some coilovers on the ride. Txt me sometime if you wanna roll out, 3oh3-22niner-890niner. Did i mention niner?

Later!

Quote Originally Posted by MercRising View Post
    I'm old, go to work early! Maybe a little Deer Creek canyon run one of these eve's? Up over highgrade is great, I know some great driving just 10 minutes from us. I'm itching to go up there since I just got some coilovers on the ride. Txt me sometime if you wanna roll out, 3oh3-22niner-890niner. Did i mention niner?

Later!
    I'm older too. I take care of my lil girls during the day and work nights. But yeah we'll definitely have to get together soon. Deer Creek run sounds awesome.

I'm older too. I take care of my lil girls during the day and work nights. But yeah we'll definitely have to get together soon. Deer Creek run sounds awesome.

Cool, look forward to it.

Cool, look forward to it.