That's right folks, we're doing it again! Many of you remember the 93-car Mega-Subie-extravaganza last year. This year will be even better!
This meet is in celebration of Mark Miller Subaru's "Do Good, Feel Good" event. For all cars purchased this month, Mark Miller will be donating $150 to the charity of your choice. Please see the Mark Miller website for more details: Mark Miller Subaru | New Subaru dealership in Salt Lake City, UT 84115 Also, anyone who refers a customer to Mark Miller Subaru that ends up purchasing a car will get a $50 Visa gift card! (or you can just use my name )
Just FYI, I went to over 12 dealerships in both St. Louis and SLC to find a good deal on the Tribeca - Mark Miller beat the best deal we could find, by nearly $2000. (That's why I asked them to host this last year, and this year, they are nice enough to do it again!)
The date is set - Saturday, June 20th from 12:00 - 3:00 at Mark Miller Subaru: 3734 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT
***The Utah Food Bank will be present accepting non-perishable items (Please be generous)
***Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and soft drinks will be provided!
***Mark Miller Subaru will be giving away lots of cool T-shirts again! (200 of them - up from 90 last year!)
***SLCSUBARU.COM stickers will be available for purchase (Steve is the MAN!)
***There will be an extremely well-planned (unlike last year) MEGA-SUBIE CRUISE immediately following the meet.
***And for the hard-core Subaphiles that are still standing.. usually Beer + Wings at Hooters to close out the day!
Last year, both COBB and RALLYSPORTDIRECT showed up with their cars. We had guys drive up from Vegas, Colorado, California and even a couple EVOs from Kansas city! If you missed it last year, DO NOT miss it this year. Call in sick.... Call in DEAD.... who cares? The economy sucks anyway! Just be there - Support your local Subaru community, and more importantly, help support those that can't support themselves by donating your non-perishable items to the Utah food bank. Bring your friends, wives, husbands, kids, girlfriends, boyfriends, mistresses, booty-calls, sugar daddies, sugar mommas, and gay transvestite lovers... whatever, bring them all
1. The meet starts at 12:00 noon. Do NOT show any earlier that 11:45 - Mark Miller needs time to clear the lot.
2. Due to limited space, there are only approximately 100 parking spots available. Overflow parking will be made available, but the first 100 spots are on a first come, first serve basis.
3. T-shirts are free, but limited to one per person (200 total). To obtain a T-shirt, please donate a minimum of two non-perishable items to the Utah food bank. Two is the minimum (per person) to obtain a T-shirt, but please donate as much as you can.
4. Reserved spots will be made available to SLCSUBARU.COM "Ride of the month" winners, All confirmed Vendor cars (Cobb, Rallysport, etc), and SLCSUBARU.com volunteers that arrive early to help set up/direct parking/cook/etc. To confirm attendance and reserve your parking spot, please respond in this thread:SLCSUBARU :: View topic - 2ND ANNUAL SLCSUBARU.COM/MARK MILLER SUBARU BBQ BASH JUNE 20 Failure to provide confirmation of attendance on the SLCSUBARU.com website will not guarantee you a parking spot.
5. Everyone is welcome to attend (even non-Subies, but you should trade in your heap while you're there), but due to limited space availability, only Subaru cars will be allowed in the first 100 parking spots. If you buy a car that day, and there's no spots left... you can have my spot
6. Please be respectful of other people's cars - Last year my wife almost smacked the B-Jesus out of some woman that used her Tribeca as a park bench – LOL You know, pick up your trash, pocket your cigarette butts, etc…. just be respectful… we’re guests!!
I will do my best to try and keep track of everyone that is coming by monitoring all the Subie enthusiast sites, but if you aren't already a member, I encourage you to create your own account on SLCSUBARU.com - It's FREE!
SEE YOU THERE!!!!!