Colorado Meet - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Colorado Meet within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by lundholm08 Maybe we could also put something up someday for anyone who maybe needs help installing something. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post
    Maybe we could also put something up someday for anyone who maybe needs help installing something. I know I don't have all the tools in the world now that I'm back in town, but I do have quite a few and some knowledge and a garage, if anyone local ever needs a hand. I love working on Subies!
    If you have an air compressor... I have most any tool that's necessary. 2 jacks, jack stands, any socket tool invented, wrenches, air ratchet, impact gun, 2 torque wrenches.....

I really need to install my front sway bar if you wanna help do that in a few weekends.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    If you have an air compressor... I have most any tool that's necessary. 2 jacks, jack stands, any socket tool invented, wrenches, air ratchet, impact gun, 2 torque wrenches.....

I really need to install my front sway bar if you wanna help do that in a few weekends.
    I thought you already had a FSB? You gettin an adjustable one? I need a rear one, but I did the front one recently so it's still fresh in my mind yea that'd be cool

I Support ClubWRX
    I thought you already had a FSB? You gettin an adjustable one? I need a rear one, but I did the front one recently so it's still fresh in my mind yea that'd be cool
    I have front and rear... and the front has been sitting in the box for almost 2 years because I haven't had the time to be able to devote to it. I got half way done with it when I first got it and the shop was closing, so they said "return it to stock and let's go" ... I thought I told you that story.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Wrinklechops
    I have front and rear... and the front has been sitting in the box for almost 2 years because I haven't had the time to be able to devote to it. I got half way done with it when I first got it and the shop was closing, so they said "return it to stock and let's go" ... I thought I told you that story.
    Oh yea my bad my memory returned bad results on that request well i guess that's the one missing component of your kick ass car bro lol with both sways in place you'll be tearing up the corners more than you already do

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh yea my bad my memory returned bad results on that request well i guess that's the one missing component of your kick ass car bro lol with both sways in place you'll be tearing up the corners more than you already do
    Not on these tires

I can't wait to sell them used on craigslist.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Wrinklechops
    Not on these tires

I can't wait to sell them used on craigslist.
    Yea I feel ya. I'm gonna try to get a new set of rubber tomorrow.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea I feel ya. I'm gonna try to get a new set of rubber tomorrow.
    yoko?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Wrinklechops
    yoko?
    Or something better maybe, we'll see what they have to offer. I figure I don't make any $, so why should I save any $?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456