Colorado Meet - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Colorado Meet within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Sinister That's six of us I believe. Let's get a date, time and place setup, cuz I ...

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    That's six of us I believe. Let's get a date, time and place setup, cuz I could really use a beer!

Where's everyone coming from so that we can make it central for everyone but Colin

Do weekend nights work the best for you guys?
    Haha yea well I'm heading to Denver here within the month

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm off i-25 and 104th and ya friday night is best for me but I can do saturdays too
    ~Life is short...DRIVE FASTER!!~

I Support ClubWRX
    How does Buffalo Wild Wings sound on Saturday the 25th at 7?

The one in westminster is right off of hwy 36 and 104th I believe, so it'd be easy for most everyone to get to.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Is it too late for me to join in on this? i am always up for some wings... the subies r pretty good too. Fri or Sat works for me
    Who wants to have some FUN!
    ---Stink-Eye Mob #26---

I would be down to join you all but the date doesn't work for me. Hopefully there will be another wing/beer meet in the near future...?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalade88 View Post
    I would be down to join you all but the date doesn't work for me. Hopefully there will be another wing/beer meet in the near future...?
    well no one has confirmed on the date as of yet. We can change the date. Would the following saturday be better?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnywrx View Post
    Is it too late for me to join in on this? i am always up for some wings... the subies r pretty good too. Fri or Sat works for me
    Feel free guns. Hop on in.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Wrinklechops
    I like the new sig there Kev. Can't wait for some beers and wings action...gettin a little antsy up here waiting for the stupid snow to stop flying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post
    I like the new sig there Kev. Can't wait for some beers and wings action...gettin a little antsy up here waiting for the stupid snow to stop flying
    I'm lovin it
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I think I should be able to go just have to see when I get off of community service lol looong story about how I got that
    ~Life is short...DRIVE FASTER!!~

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_WRX View Post
    I think I should be able to go just have to see when I get off of community service lol looong story about how I got that
    Now now, is it because of speeding? lol

With all this snow we got the last couple days I could use some wings, potato wedges and some beer!
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trackmind View Post
    With all this snow we got the last couple days I could use some wings, potato wedges and some beer!
    Yea the snow is frustrating to say the least. Every time I'm literally getting my summer tires ready to go in my garage to replace my winter tires, it starts snowing it seems. Lol

I hear you man, swapped my summer tires a week ago and had to swap back to winter yesterday. Sucks man.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trackmind View Post
    I hear you man, swapped my summer tires a week ago and had to swap back to winter yesterday. Sucks man.
    Do you have a set of wheels with winter tires on them already, or do you have to get the tires swapped? That's what I have to do, and I imagine over the life of the car just buying a set of wheels for the summer would be cheaper lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.