The dizzle and loulegz thread
Page 1 of 761 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ADizzle02 Sandy Utah xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha...

ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha
    You got the silver lowered Bugeye???? If so we are neighbors =]

Yup that would be me I'll make sure to wave What brand is your exhaust it sounds sick.

Timber is the meet on the 5th the one meeting at hooters and going up Alpine loop? If so yes im going

Yup that would be me I'll make sure to wave What brand is your exhaust it sounds sick.
    Awesome =] That is neat. My little brother has an 02 Silver RS, and tells me everyday he wishes it could be your car, haha. My exhaust is the Blitz Nur Spec... I love it, thanks =] I just got it on a few weeks ago, no regrets at all! Just did my grill last weekend, have you seen that yet?

Timber is the meet on the 5th the one meeting at hooters and going up Alpine loop? If so yes im going
    Mmm this is a good possibility yes =] So you are right next door to Josh Snyder right? The little Talon boy =]

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Awesome =] That is neat. My little brother has an 02 Silver RS, and tells me everyday he wishes it could be your car, haha. My exhaust is the Blitz Nur Spec... I love it, thanks =] I just got it on a few weeks ago, no regrets at all! Just did my grill last weekend, have you seen that yet?
    I hear it every morning when you tear ass donw the street you leadfoot
    I just saw the pics it looks good how long did it take you? I may have to do some blue on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Mmm this is a good possibility yes =] So you are right next door to Josh Snyder right? The little Talon boy =]
    You are going on the ride right?????

Yup im the house with like 3 cars parked outside all the time haha. Yeah i dont really know any of the neighbors but i hear his lawnmower once in a while

I hear it every morning when you tear ass donw the street you leadfoot
    I just saw the pics it looks good how long did it take you? I may have to do some blue on mine.
    You are going on the ride right?????

Yup im the house with like 3 cars parked outside all the time haha. Yeah i dont really know any of the neighbors but i hear his lawnmower once in a while
    Haha, yeah, that's me =] Probably doesn't help how early I leave every morning too, my next door neighbor has already said something to me. He didn't seem upset, just wanted me to know he can "hear my car every morning" bla bla bla. Old people. Ha.
    I was being obsessive about it, so it took me like 3-4 hours to do all 3 peices... the grill was a pain though, I love it, but a huge pain. I'm getting ready to do my headlights soon, i'm stoked.
    Yeah, I always tell Josh that one day he'll man up and buy a REAL car, hahah, doubtful.

you know what tho id rather take 4 hours and make it look perfect than rush it and have to fix it. What kind of paint did you use?

you know what tho id rather take 4 hours and make it look perfect than rush it and have to fix it. What kind of paint did you use?
    It's actually not paint, I bought 1/4" red pinstripe from the new Autozone just right down the street

Ok duh nevermind i just looked at the pics closer.... did you get the pinstriping at like auto zone or did you order it

Ok duh nevermind i just looked at the pics closer.... did you get the pinstriping at like auto zone or did you order it
    Yup, like I said in my previous post =] Paint would be awesome though if you could... I eventually want to paint mine

yeah on Friday my brain takes a vacation day so im a little slow right now

yeah on Friday my brain takes a vacation day so im a little slow right now
    Ha, understandable. I am stuck at work for about another 4+ hours... So I hear ya =]