Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#8,478 ·
Question:

(well, first, good morning, everyone. I hope today finds everyone well and happy!)

Can anyone tell me if the bulbs in an '02 foglight can be replaced, or do I have to replace the whole light? tia.. :)

#8,508 ·
Well heeelllooo!
It has been rather odd with out Gilly here :sadwave:

You could still ride it.. quit being a baby
Ha, yeah right, Jason won't let me touch it... he is more paranoid about my shoulder than I am...
Not to mention I am dropping ridiculous amounts of money on physical therapy right now... all it takes is tweeking it one wrong way and BAM, back to page 1 with the therapy.
So shut it.

#8,520 ·
i want to make a lower grill on the bumper and a mesh for on top of my intercooler to keep it from getting dinged. also want to put on my brakes,lines and fluid if rallysport has gotten the rears in by then (crosses fingers).would like to install my red key ring light PITA. I have some samco rad. hoses to install. so I have plenty. wad about you dizz? when could you come treq? lou you down? oogie diy's?

#8,547 ·
thanks treq, i cant wait to do it, its going to be SO loud when open, and SO quite when closed, im stoke, now i just need about 200 dollars haha.

#8,544 ·
I went on a mini ride too... it seemed a tab bit bumpy, but Tony said the road was just really bad right there... i'll have to jump into it for a little bit longer and see! I really really really love where the Tein H Tech puts the car... there isn't another spring that drops like that one does... not slammed, but not hardly noticeable...

well Id suggest trying to find a few peeps with each type of spring and taking a ride.

But if you have the money I will always suggest a set of coilovers.. I <3 my Flexes.
Ahh if I had the money... it'll just be springs for now though :(

#8,561 · (Edited)
for the v band. no warpped flanges after time. grimmspeed told hawk anything over his set up he might want to think about 44mm. i do like the price of the 38mm better haha

#8,564 ·
ya, i love living at home, dont have to pay for food, a house, or antyhting like that just my car, insurance, and gas. ahha unfortunatly im on my last year... so ive decided to spend while i can. and starting this week hopefully ill be putting everyhting i own minus my ski stuff and car up for sale. this is going to be a crammed winter, school everday, work everday, and ski team every saturday and sunday all day, and wednesday nights. then some competitions spread out around the west coast, im excited, hopefully get some podium standings, because on alot of the comps that='s one of those big a** checks

#8,571 ·
Whats up gilly? Havent seen you on here in a while, but maybe thats just me. I saw this documentary on the war in Iraq last night, and all I can say is, WOW, thankyou, and that sucks! It was mainly on PTSD. I feel bad for those poor fella's. War is hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.