Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#6,625 ·
they both were haha. but the rear sucked because it is taped in the silver bezel then that is taped to the trunk. so it would be better if we could get your badge out with out taking the bezel off the trunk. i thought it would be like the front were the bezel just has tabs that stick out of it and when you tape the badge down it holds the bezel. (none of that makes sense i bet haha)

dizz we will just have to look at yours and see.

#6,631 · (Edited)
#6,634 ·
nice, that will be sweet. i think i should just try to find a sti cluster and put the 130 towards it. did you ever get your temp on your cluster working?

#6,633 ·
Morning lady and gentlemen of the mountain west state subaru club!

I had a dream last night that i blew my turbo up. it was terrible! The worst part about it was, I was trying to fix it in lowes parking lot.

#6,645 ·
you have a new intake and lights!!! 70's ftmfw! treq sti cluster is sick because it has an opening ceramony and shift beeper
ya i know that would be sweet just have to convince the lady she doesnt need the temp. it is a nice feature though.

#6,659 ·
step 1. shave head
step 2. clean with rubbing alcohol
step 3. prep dremel tool
step 4. drug patient
step 5. put on butcher apron
step 6. start cutting from ear to ear
step 7. remove brain and clip all things connected
step 8. repeat steps 1-7 on yourself
step 9. quickly reconnect new brain into your socket
step 10. enjoy your new brain:)

#6,660 ·
this is really easy to do im telling you on the sti gauge cluster. track down the wire thats data for the digital temp gauge on it... then take a digital volt gauge (for the hooks ups mostly) disassemble it ... cut the data wire on the sti gauge cluster, splice it to the data wire from the volt gauge... now you have volts reading on your temp gauge next to your tach :)

#6,664 · (Edited)
i did my DIY for the time being, i was so inspired by treqs post i skipped fourth period and painted my fog lights before work... took about 8 mintues to take out and get painted, then about 10/15 minutes to dry and i was done, super eays. and i like it alot, i just need some HIDs for them now, you think i would need yellow HIDs, or whte would still make it shine yellow?

View attachment 80599

View attachment 80600

#6,665 ·
my only problem is that the passenger side seems to be darker, but im still happy, cause to get thelmain-x yellow covering and i would have had to get new glass for my lights so it would have been expensive.

#6,666 ·
it looks SICK I think. Now you just need some night pictures of them. And I think white hids would work we will have to look in to it.

#6,667 ·
going to take a night pic right now, post it up in a few minutes

#6,668 · (Edited)
#6,670 ·
thank you, ive never driven with my fogs on so they need to be re aimed. but at night they didnt seem as yeallow as i wanted, i think i will still need to do yellow HIDs to get the color i want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.