Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#5,369 ·
that will be sweet let me know if you need help moving i have my truck.. yes we are for sure what are you doing tonight?

kinda sucks driving at night with out gauge lights. we got this little flash light we have been setting on the gauges so we can see them hahah it is ghetto

#5,377 ·
sounds good to me. lou i am with you i just took a power nap and it didnt help much.:thumbdown i even went to bed early at 10pm:screwy:

#5,379 ·
i dont drink to much caffeine(just mountain dew ect) i dont drink coffie or energy drinks. only a vinalla bean frap. form start buck every once in awhile;).

#5,380 ·
I average about 6 hours of sleep right now (go to bed around 11:30 PM... wake up at 5:30 AM for work).
We had the wedding yesterday for my friend... it went from 11 AM... and I didnt get home until about 11 PM... it was awesome though... my computer hasn't allowed me to log in to our system at work all morning, so I have just been editing photo's from the wedding all day :D

#5,382 ·
the ghetto exhaust wont last long, just untill i can afford a real one. so like next month, unless someone buys my bike soon. what have people heard about the megan exhausts? i heard those are huge bang for the buck?

#5,383 ·
and as far as my car getting broken into, i told the schoola dn theyre like well its about the 20th theft in the last month well see what we can do, so now theres a cop in the parking lot, but he sits there and gives out parking tickets. soo a good trade off for me, but other people dont like it.

#5,390 ·
yes i think me and hawk are chillin tonight or tomorrow? yes everyone should come and we will chill after. the sunday drive sounds good i will see if i can make it and bring a toy ;)

#5,404 ·
so i would like to go for a drive anytime... i just need to know when.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.