Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#3,067 ·
Im not stoked for the snow.:thumbdown

I snowboard too. I just love the summer. No freezing mornings, no runny noses that are so annoying, just warmth and the lakes and everything!

#3,077 ·
aaahhh cool. He needs a log of idle, WOT 3rd gear pull and a few other thngs i cant remember off the top of my head. I think its pretty close tho.....feels like it pulls really strong in al the gears.

#3,086 ·
it seems pretty good. i can feel the differance for sure and i can feel how it smooths it out and the boost comes on quicker making for a smoother shift it feels like. i can tell i dont have to give it as much gas to get moving and the bvp vavle is louder without getting on it.

#3,124 ·
Yeah I know, i need everything. Blah.

Sorry to hear that your car isnt running well lou. Now i know why that guy only charged you 60 bucks to install it:baaa:
Didnt he just put on a dp as far as exhaust installs?
just find a good deal on a v2 AP stage 1 will hold you over for a bit.

#3,090 ·
Sooo this is random.. but I will just throw it out there...
For the Stage 2 peeps...
For some reason I feel like my car is slower... sounds weird... and maybe it's just me... but yeah... I don't really know how to explain it, but it just does not seem as zippy since I went Stage 2 :confused: Any reasons why... weird.

#3,092 ·
I've only driven about 150 miles since I've had the change. No exhaust leaks that I know of... but really haven't completely checked... that was kind of my fear...
I need to learn how to play around with my AP more... both times I have had Grant flash it for me cuz he was there... so I didnt even watch him or see what he put it to... but supposedly he said he put it to Stage 2 :confused: something juts does not seem right......

#3,097 ·
morning peeps how is everyone on this fine friday??

Lou do you think that maybe you just got used to it and dont think its as zippy as it was??? If you want some help with the ap let me know

Treq congrats ...now the fun and spending begins:rotfl:

hawk whats crackin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.