Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#92 ·
Oh PS... do you have a good alarm system on your car? My little brothers friend just had his blue Civic stolen right out in front of his house a week ago... they just found it in Magna completely gutted... and the kid lives one street away from us :sadwave::eek: It's sad cuz I thought this was a pretty decent neighborhood.

#94 ·
Yes i do top of the line Python with a few special extras;) I used to install car audio and alarms so thats one thing i always have. Really that sucks yeah i thought so too but i guess there are aholes everywhere

#131 ·
QUOTE=xXLoulegzXx;2245343]Mmm that makes sense. So I know what you will be working on today after work then :thumbup:
I'm going to pull my headlights hopefully tomorrow to get them mailed off to Lightwerkz.... I can't stand how they don't match my car! I was told the Hawkeye headlights are kind of a pain to pull for some reason... so if they give me any problems I might call you over :rotfl:
Oh, question... will I pass inspections if I have them take out my amber reflector? I will keep the bulb orange... but just want to take out the reflector.....[/QUOTE]

I wish i have to wait until Wed...had to order the hoses and t fitting from the dealer. It drives me nuts now that i know there is something wrong:baaa:

Your baby is going to be one sic rex..call away:thumbup:..i wouldnt think they are much harder then any others to pull off. HHmmm good question i think it may depend on where you take it...maybe go to the place your friend takes his with the tint..

#132 ·
QUOTE=xXLoulegzXx;2245343]Mmm that makes sense. So I know what you will be working on today after work then :thumbup:
I'm going to pull my headlights hopefully tomorrow to get them mailed off to Lightwerkz.... I can't stand how they don't match my car! I was told the Hawkeye headlights are kind of a pain to pull for some reason... so if they give me any problems I might call you over :rotfl:
Oh, question... will I pass inspections if I have them take out my amber reflector? I will keep the bulb orange... but just want to take out the reflector.....
I wish i have to wait until Wed...had to order the hoses and t fitting from the dealer. It drives me nuts now that i know there is something wrong:baaa:

Your baby is going to be one sic rex..call away:thumbup:..i wouldnt think they are much harder then any others to pull off. HHmmm good question i think it may depend on where you take it...maybe go to the place your friend takes his with the tint..[/QUOTE]

That's sucky!

Yeah, a couple of my friends have pulled their headlights from their hawkeyes and said it takes a little bit more "musle" than the previous years for some reason... lucky me :rotfl:
I've heard that it's legal as long as I keep in the orange bulb, but then I hear I have to have the reflector too... hmmm... any other Utahn's here maybe know?
I want Olive Garden again :rotfl:

#133 ·
[/QUOTE]

That's sucky!

Yeah, a couple of my friends have pulled their headlights from their hawkeyes and said it takes a little bit more "musle" than the previous years for some reason... lucky me :rotfl:
I've heard that it's legal as long as I keep in the orange bulb, but then I hear I have to have the reflector too... hmmm... any other Utahn's here maybe know?
I want Olive Garden again :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

mmmm olive garden......:rotfl::rotfl: well if you need some help holla.
Im trynig to remember what i did with my honda..it had no orange anywhere and i always passed...come to think of it i just had the orange bulb

#134 ·
That's sucky!

I want Olive Garden again :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

mmmm olive garden......:rotfl::rotfl: well if you need some help holla.
Im trynig to remember what i did with my honda..it had no orange anywhere and i always passed...come to think of it i just had the orange bulb[/QUOTE]

Mkay thanks =]
I am not too worried about it then, as far as the reflector. As long as I tell them to keep the orange bulb I should be okay! Ahh I am stoked, just hope everything works out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.