Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#5,631 ·
Treq as long as your buying everyone christmas presents, I just want an invidia UP, DP, and the titanitium CBE. Thanks! In return you will recieve my ebay special CBE.

When did we decide to move the cruise from sunday to thursday? I cannot go on thursday. Im going to the Utes game. Shucksssss! Out of all the days its on a thursday!

Gilly Happy birthday!

I did a mod today, Mod: Fixing all the scratches on my bumper!

#5,633 ·
thanks for checking on here for me treq while i was at work. but i hope i can get the turbo, but then ill have to buy other crap befor i install, perhaps aps tmic, injectors, real exhaust(turbo back), up pipe and access port? haah thatll take a while.

#5,634 · (Edited)
and turssday is better for me too. but where are we meeting? and where are we going? and where are we eating?

and happy b day gilly, youve only got about 9 1/2 years on me!

#5,636 ·
ya, thats the only way to go, then ill have to start doing tranny, brakes, suspension, and all that fun expensive stuf, woohoo

#5,642 ·
Stage one brakes: Steel brake lines, Hawk performance brake pads, Motul 600 brake fluid, about 290 bucks for the whole setup. Not bad, I love my cars braking and im stage one, plus I have a perrin MC brace. My car stops on a dime. Then again im bias, the only other vehicles ive driven were trucks..

So Lou is the one I should blame for moving the drive huh? I really need to get a hotter spokesperson blogging for me...:p

Guys my car is so good on gas, I love it! 27 mpg! I dont even drive like a complete grandpa!

#5,648 ·
T-rex? man its like a bad radio morning show in this thread now...

T-Rex and the Gilly Monster in the mornings weekdays on 105.9 ADLL
:rotfl:nice gilly

steve that is a cool video. to bad they are grinding on it :whoa:

#5,650 ·
mornin pimps and hustlers hows the morning for everyone else? Gilly getting citizenship makes me do da cha cha. now he can for sure start a buisness with me.
morning, you for got the gangsta's, doing ok but tired, i was up looking at HIDs for some reason:rolleyes: haha.

#5,657 ·
ya i do. :redface: i will just drive me truck to were we eat prob.

lets make the plan 6ish? were we eating? big cottonwood right?

#5,676 ·
Nice wrap job treq!:rotfl:

That reminds me of my old job, we used to prank back and forth all the time, it eventually stopped when vehicles started getting damaged..:rolleyes:

#5,677 · (Edited)
Nice wrap job treq!:rotfl:

That reminds me of my old job, we used to prank back and forth all the time, it eventually stopped when vehicles started getting damaged..:rolleyes:
ya haha we always move that guys car somewhere else then put his keys back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.