Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#5,552 ·
dizz i think we were thinking around 6ish ?

what did we deside mexican? baja cantina is right by the lifts and have lots of parking right there.

#5,565 ·
i will prob have to ride up with someone if i go :sadwave:. the lady might be starting a night job tonight m-f 530-10 but i wont know till tonight. so if that is the case i will only have my truck.

#5,588 · (Edited)
yes it is in the same spot. there is like 10 screws to take out. take the glove box off there is a blue relay thing and a black one? on your right hand side when looking at the gove box. right behind that there is a green plug unplug it = hids here hawk comes

#5,590 ·
yes it is in the same spot. There is like 10 screws to take out. Take the glove box off there is a blue relay thing and a black one? On your right hand side when looking at the gove box. Right behind that there is a green plug unplug it = hids here hawk comes
i have a yellow plug not green. Need to take the glove box off

#5,602 ·
Hi hi I am here... we've been busy... last day of the month :unhappy:
And to top it off, I believe I am getting a cold, super lame. You know how you get the body chills everywhere... and if someone pokes you, it really feels like they stabbed you? Like a train hit you??????
Yes.. yes that is how I currently feel... weird.

But BUT, as we should not forget, I have Wednesdays off (giggles like a little school girl to herself)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.