The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 95
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 761 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 11412

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by adizzle02 about 8300 S 600E..yeah i was motivated haha. Umm probably a honda 400EX thats what a ...

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    about 8300 S 600E..yeah i was motivated haha. Umm probably a honda 400EX thats what a few of my buddy's have and i like them plus i can pick one up on the cheap
    You'd be suprised on how cheap you can pick up the 450's for! Plus there is a huge difference in power between the two, I promise! My friend has a 400... and she likes it... but wishes she had a 450....
    How much are you wanting to spend? I got my 450 for $3,900

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    You'd be suprised on how cheap you can pick up the 450's for! Plus there is a huge difference in power between the two, I promise! My friend has a 400... and she likes it... but wishes she had a 450....
    How much are you wanting to spend? I got my 450 for $3,900
    Oh i know the 400 is just more in my price range. probably about half what you spent. The thing is one of my buddy's may be selling his 400 so i might just buy it from him...he took really good care of it so thats a plus.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Sweet Everyone Will Have Quads....... We Should All Go Out And Ride Like Crazy! So When Should We Meet
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Oh i know the 400 is just more in my price range. probably about half what you spent. The thing is one of my buddy's may be selling his 400 so i might just buy it from him...he took really good care of it so thats a plus.
    Ahhh good deal! I would just do that! You can always do the 440 kit on it too! My friend did that with hers and LOVES it now!

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Sweet Everyone Will Have Quads....... We Should All Go Out And Ride Like Crazy! So When Should We Meet
    There is talk of the dunes this weekend... so we'll see!
    As far as a drive... yes we should all go soon! The weather is getting better!

mmmmm drive wednesday or thursday.... dunes friday and sat. sounds like a plan
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Ahhh good deal! I would just do that! You can always do the 440 kit on it too! My friend did that with hers and LOVES it now!

There is talk of the dunes this weekend... so we'll see!
    As far as a drive... yes we should all go soon! The weather is getting better!
    So we will see but yeah if i get it that will be the first thing done.

im down we should do it before gas goes over the $4.00 a gallon mark
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

i know $42.50 to fill from an 1/8 tank is ridiculous!!!!!!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I Support ClubWRX
    Morning! Looks good JL. Where did you trailing? I love trailing, more so than dunes. I have been on some wicked trails in the Blanding area that are so much fun, plus you get to see a lot of back country that you normally wouldn't be able to see.
    Andy, Hawk, did you guys have a good weekend? I went to the Nostalgia drags in Vegas, that was pretty cool. There were only 5 girls entered in the pin-up contest tho..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

mmmmm drive wednesday or thursday.... dunes friday and sat. sounds like a plan
    I'm down!

Yeah, when I filled my car up over the weekend it was about $52... ridiculous! And I am only getting 20 MPG, might as well own a small truck with a smaller montly payment, plus it'd tow my quad around

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Morning! Looks good JL. Where did you trailing? I love trailing, more so than dunes. I have been on some wicked trails in the Blanding area that are so much fun, plus you get to see a lot of back country that you normally wouldn't be able to see.
    Andy, Hawk, did you guys have a good weekend? I went to the Nostalgia drags in Vegas, that was pretty cool. There were only 5 girls entered in the pin-up contest tho..
    Just found some trails by Eagle Mountain, it was alot of fun! Kind of close to 5 mile if you've ever been there. Trails were fun, but some parts were definitely more intimidating than the dunes!

Yeah, when I filled my car up over the weekend it was about $52... ridiculous! And I am only getting 20 MPG, might as well own a small truck with a smaller montly payment, plus it'd tow my quad around
    leadfoot.

i have bigger injectors and i can still squeak out 30mpg keeping it out of boost and off the throttle.

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    yes it was good thanks. how were the drags? anything that stood out?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I Support ClubWRX
    yes it was good thanks. how were the drags? anything that stood out?
    I'll post up a link to photobucket when I get it all upped. I have ~ 160 photos/crappy vids. There was a 7.70 breakout for the Nostalgia Eliminator brackets, but nitro was heads up. Nothing like the smell of nitro in the morning. haha! The fastest nitro run was 6.15 in the middle of the day...track was probably near or above 100 degrees by then.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Yeah not too bad Timber i moved on sat and hung out the rest of the weekend. Yeah pics of the drags would be sweet
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    leadfoot.

i have bigger injectors and i can still squeak out 30mpg keeping it out of boost and off the throttle.
    I've granny shifted on a few tanks and I only got 21 MPG. I've tried fuel injector cleaners, synthetic oil everytime, always premium gas, never run it all the way dry... I mean... how much damage can really happen with 18,000 miles on the car

leadfoot
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.