The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 94
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 761 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 11412

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by adizzle02 anyone know a place in good old oohtah that will tint my fronts 5% and do ...

  1. #1396
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    anyone know a place in good old oohtah that will tint my fronts 5% and do my windshield???
    jc automotion
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #1397
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    anyone know a place in good old oohtah that will tint my fronts 5% and do my windshield???
    I'm almost 100% sure that Supertints (downtown) will do it... they are the ones that did my tail lights! If not my friend Tyrell works at a shop called Thirty20 and does any percentage tint you want and does an AMAZING job!

  4. #1398
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I'm almost 100% sure that Supertints (downtown) will do it... they are the ones that did my tail lights! If not my friend Tyrell works at a shop called Thirty20 and does any percentage tint you want and does an AMAZING job!
    Ive tried Supertints before and they said they couldnt but it has been a while. Can you pm me the address for your buddy's place??? Who did your windows Lou?
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  5. #1399
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Ive tried Supertints before and they said they couldnt but it has been a while. Can you pm me the address for your buddy's place??? Who did your windows Lou?
    You don't want to go where I did... it is legal and poopy. I'm going to have my friend Tyrell re-do mine. He said he can do that back 5 windows at 5% for $180... then depending on what you want to do with your windshield, it'll just vary on the price. Their shop is off 3300 S. and just a little west of State.

  6. #1400
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    You don't want to go where I did... it is legal and poopy. I'm going to have my friend Tyrell re-do mine. He said he can do that back 5 windows at 5% for $180... then depending on what you want to do with your windshield, it'll just vary on the price. Their shop is off 3300 S. and just a little west of State.
    Nice thats a good price..does include stripping the old tint off? Sorry for all the questions you'd think iw as a noob
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  7. #1401
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Nice thats a good price..does include stripping the old tint off? Sorry for all the questions you'd think iw as a noob
    Haha, i'll ask him. My guess is it'll be a little more if he has to pull off the old tint, but i'll check!
    You silly n00b you

  8. #1402
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    jc automotion 599-3108 144 east hill avenue talk to jesus with a soft j
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  9. #1403
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    nice work
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  10. #1404
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    GOOD MORNING everyone.... how was the weekend? when we cruisin next?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  11. #1405
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Morning peeps!
    My weekend had it's ups and downs....
    Purchased my quad which I am super stoked about! Went on a ride yesterday, woot.
    How was everyone elses weekend??

  12. #1406
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Morning Ya'll.
    So how does the quad ride JL
    Morning hawk
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  13. #1407
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Ahhh she is amazing! I love it! I went trail riding yesterday... never done that before! I'm so use to the dunes... it was weird to go somewhere with rocks and random drops that you had to avoid, haha. But I didn't tip it My body is paying for it today though, soooo sore!
    How was your weekend?? Had any luck quad shopping?

  14. #1408
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ahhh she is amazing! I love it! I went trail riding yesterday... never done that before! I'm so use to the dunes... it was weird to go somewhere with rocks and random drops that you had to avoid, haha. But I didn't tip it My body is paying for it today though, soooo sore!
    How was your weekend?? Had any luck quad shopping?
    Trail riding is the shiznit.. Weekend was good i got all moved on Sat and pretty much just relaxed the rest of the weekend. Watched the Jazz get it handed to them on Sun and BBQ'd mmmmmm ribs and chicken
    Not yet i need to wait a few weeks i had to put out some cash to move in rent and deposit so i need to let the bank account come back to life a little bit first haha
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  15. #1409
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Trail riding is the shiznit.. Weekend was good i got all moved on Sat and pretty much just relaxed the rest of the weekend. Watched the Jazz get it handed to them on Sun and BBQ'd mmmmmm ribs and chicken
    Not yet i need to wait a few weeks i had to put out some cash to move in rent and deposit so i need to let the bank account come back to life a little bit first haha
    So where did you end up moving to? That was quick! Yeah the Jazz game royally blowed... I hope they do better on Wednesday!
    So what kind of quad do you think you'll get? Here are some pics the morning I got it... keep in mind the guy from Idaho was at my house at 8:30 AM on Saturday... hence my roll out of bed look... so just try and look past that, haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My toys 001.jpg   My toys 002.jpg   My toys 003.jpg   My toys 004.jpg  

  16. #1410
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    So where did you end up moving to? That was quick! Yeah the Jazz game royally blowed... I hope they do better on Wednesday!
    So what kind of quad do you think you'll get? Here are some pics the morning I got it... keep in mind the guy from Idaho was at my house at 8:30 AM on Saturday... hence my roll out of bed look... so just try and look past that, haha.
    about 8300 S 600E..yeah i was motivated haha. Umm probably a honda 400EX thats what a few of my buddy's have and i like them plus i can pick one up on the cheap
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •