Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#5,315 ·
gilly im with you. guys at least pony up the dough for a srs ebay special, dont be so cheap on your expensive car. you may as well just hack it off. If i were you man i would wait in my trunk until i heard them starting to break in, then i'd pop out with mace and a crowbar and show them whats up.

#5,316 ·
gilly im with you. guys at least pony up the dough for a srs ebay special, dont be so cheap on your expensive car. you may as well just hack it off. If i were you man i would wait in my trunk until i heard them starting to break in, then i'd pop out with mace and a crowbar and show them whats up.
i am going to get the srs but i dont have 200 bucks right now even haha.

ya lets wait in the car till they come back or we will part across the way in my truck then when we see them just run them over. then throw them in are black van and take them to the forest.

hawk what did you end up doing last night? the lady said driving home the new lights pretty much light up all 3 lanes on the free way haha.

#5,317 ·
i need to order a set of those, stat. I feel like my lighting is terrible. Last night i just got done with school and went on a short drive, cant get enough of the vf39:p HIDs soon dun dun dun. just mow like 5 lawns, bam exhaust.

#5,318 · (Edited)
i need to order a set of those, stat. I feel like my lighting is terrible. Last night i just got done with school and went on a short drive, cant get enough of the vf39:p HIDs soon dun dun dun. just mow like 5 lawns, bam exhaust.
order them right now, 140 shipped for the ones i got.

that is not a bad idea i should go mow some lawns. i think the CBE might be next on the list.

#5,329 · (Edited)
ya pretty much. cause it is not like i have money for a new one haha. :thumbdown i want a new macbook 2.4ghz 4gb ram white with 160gb hard drive is big enough. i have a portable external. plus we have 2TB(4 hot swapable 750gb drives) of storage on are home network.
it will replace my 1.22ghz ibook 768 ram.

#5,348 ·
Holly crap 2tb? That means tetrabyte or something like that right? Thats the step above gigabytes. how many gig is that like 2000 or something?

Treq, if you dont have a cbe by the time i get my invidia setup then you can have my ebay special cbe, but please for the love dont do this ghetto fab stuff!

What is that character on that car?

Gilly worrrrd!!!!!

Hawk, how many credits/years does it take to get ase certified through slcc? And do they give you individual projects, or is it in groups? Is very hands on? Tuition? Sorry for all the questions, im just trying to decide if i should fork out the cash for wyo-tech or not...

#5,353 ·
Holly crap 2tb? That means tetrabyte or something like that right? Thats the step above gigabytes. how many gig is that like 2000 or something?

Treq, if you dont have a cbe by the time i get my invidia setup then you can have my ebay special cbe, but please for the love dont do this ghetto fab stuff!

What is that character on that car?

Gilly worrrrd!!!!!

Hawk, how many credits/years does it take to get ase certified through slcc? And do they give you individual projects, or is it in groups? Is very hands on? Tuition? Sorry for all the questions, im just trying to decide if i should fork out the cash for wyo-tech or not...

we have 4 750gb hard drives= 3000gb 1000gb= 1TB so really we have 3TB but 2TB protected so if a 750gb goes out you can hot swap it out and it rebuilds it self. it is like a RAID set up.

i want an invidia but ya cant afford one. free ebay special :cool: .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.