Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#5,188 ·
:rotfl:nice timber. how are you today?

i just want to say the ride to school was nice. i had alittle taco bell then blasted underoath the whole way:cool:

#5,194 ·
I didnt launch, I never do, I may have gotten on it a little but when you have car like mine it will seem really quick, the cop tried to argue that my car was setup to race and therefore was accelerating dangerously, but I pointed out that none of the modifications to my engine were not road legal, and If that was the case then all the Viper, Corvettes, Ferraris, and Lambos would be ticketed daily as they (I may have stretched the truth here) all are designed to accelerate much quicker than my car.

#5,195 ·
Hey everybody! Everything is all good down here, still plenty warm! Had a good time at the Nascar Truck Series this last weekend, close finish. I just did a search for Mountain States in google, and that pic. came up... I had one of those viewthingies when I was a kid. :rotfl: Hope everyone is well!

#5,201 ·
hows it going everyone? havnt been on in a while, alot of school, work and some other stuff getting piled up, but thnk god i got my alarm, first day back to school with it i caught someone trying to take my wing, i thought that was kinda odd. but it went off in class and i ran to the parking lot and yelled across the street at some mexican kid trying to take it off, i was pissed, he broke one of the covers for the bolts. and i had to suoer glue it back together.

#5,202 · (Edited)
Dude I would have walked my way over there very sneakily and just punched him right in the face. Your lucky he didnt wreck anything else. Freaking theeves! I would absolutely not be myself if someone touched my car like that. I work to hard on that thing. I just know the adreniline would be pumping and I would probably just start choking the crap outta whoever was doing it. Geez, I scare myself sometimes. My car is like my child or something.

#5,206 · (Edited)
thats your car, but i will say im very impressed with my, i beat an A3 quatro with a carbonio intake and catless APR exhaust, and he said APR software too, but id think with all that hed kill me(wouldnt you) and he said he was all the way on it, but i walked on him, weird, and considering my car probably has loss of power with a CAI and my "exhaust"(three washers)
View attachment 80281

#5,208 ·
im broke, thats whats up with my exhaust. haha i just put three washers in between the mid pipe and the muffler connection, for a free mod, it sounds bad ass. its not going to last, just untill i can buy an exhaust.

#5,210 ·
haha nope. no fitment problems, just a ghetto fabulous exhaust

#5,212 ·
I just watched 2 episodes of the super old twilight zone. What a boring trippy show.

A subaru is nothing to be scoffed at, at all! You could put half the money into any suby and make it go faster then most 80k dollar cars.

#5,218 ·
hawk did you get the emails? my iphone doesnt send pic messages but emails? ya kinda wierd.

NJO what campus do you go to? i hate people like that.
i might have to try the ghetto fab CBE like sound haha.

gilly whats up bro....?

steve whats new? i was watching robin hood tonight

#5,220 ·
Wierd. That phone cant send picture texts.

To answer your question treq, Nothing is new in my life. I have been in this wierd funk for the last while. I know it sounds pathetic, blah I dont even wanna talk about it on here.

Gilly what did lou say to you on the ole myspace man?

EDIT: What in the heck is she even talking about? She sounds stoned!

#5,222 ·
Yeah, i caught that, See the "EDIT:" i added.

So you put $20k in your car and I bet your faster then most
$80k cars out there. Now imagine if you had the 20 thousand dollars at one time and started modding from a stock car right then and there. I bet you could build a killer engine (450 hp)for around 10 grand, and then put the other 10k in the powertrain and weight reduction upgrades. Then you could smoke any car out there! Even the lambo's! The thing the gets all of us with this modding is that we do it in stages. We end up buying the same upgrades 3 and 4 times, until your stage crazy, and youve got a bunch of used parts your trying to sell.

EDIT: not saying anythings wrong with that, in fact it can be part of the fun.

#5,224 ·
gilly question you might know. can the COBB OBDII connector and cable be used like a tractrix cable? isnt it pretty much the same thing?

#5,225 ·
Yeah treq sometimes life does just suck, for everyone, on all sorts of different levels. I just think its how you react that makes the difference. You know what they say about when life gives you lemons. It just feels like lately ive been making some dumb decisions, basically im pissing in my lemonade!:rolleyes:

I thought lou was done with all her projects?

#5,229 ·
hey as long as you dont take a dump in your lemonade right? just get on here more and chat:p makes all your worries go away.

ya lou is done with her projects but may be suffering from post project something or rather hahaha:rotfl:

#5,234 ·
i want to start learning about tuning open source. i am not going to go out and just start messing with the car but i no it is going to take awhile to learn enough to attempt it.

i figure if i can use it i already have the cable. but dont know what is compatable with what ect. can you store maps on the AP that you work create/ tweek in romradier?

gilly do you know what the max boost you can push safely and reliably with stock enternals ect. ect.

#5,231 · (Edited)
:rotfl:

Where the heck is Lou, that is retarded she doesnt get on here if she isnt at work, her and Andy! Well i can understand andy, he doesnt have internet at his house...:screwy:

EDIT: Oh yeah and they might actually have lives outside of their subaru's!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.