The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 761 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Happy Monday Mountain Stater's....everyone have a good weekend???...

Happy Monday Mountain Stater's....everyone have a good weekend???
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Happy Monday Mountain Stater's....everyone have a good weekend???
    Yessum! Saw the movie 21 (amazing) and went to my friends house party in Bluffdale on Saturday... so it was a good weekend. How about you?
    I cried a little when I woke up this morning and looked outside, ugh. Thank god for the blue skies right now!

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Yessum! Saw the movie 21 (amazing) and went to my friends house party in Bluffdale on Saturday... so it was a good weekend. How about you?
    I cried a little when I woke up this morning and looked outside, ugh. Thank god for the blue skies right now!
    Ive heard 21 is awesome..looks like i need to go see it.
    Mine was pretty good had a bday party at SouthShore on Sat..wow i havent had a night like that in a long time haha. Oh im with ya i did a double take.thanksfully by the time i had to leave it had stopped snowing and the roads were pretty good.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Ive heard 21 is awesome..looks like i need to go see it.
    Mine was pretty good had a bday party at SouthShore on Sat..wow i havent had a night like that in a long time haha. Oh im with ya i did a double take.thanksfully by the time i had to leave it had stopped snowing and the roads were pretty good.
    Ahhh I love my garage parking too =] Not having to scrape my car in the morning is so lovely!
    So what made SouthShore so much fun eh? Details details

Ahhh I love my garage parking too =] Not having to scrape my car in the morning is so lovely!
    So what made SouthShore so much fun eh? Details details
    I know isnt it.....
    Well we know the owner so we get a little special treatment ..and we had about 30 friends show up so we had a wild night. I partied like there was no tomorrow haha...paid for it yesterday but it was worth it.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

I know isnt it.....
    Well we know the owner so we get a little special treatment ..and we had about 30 friends show up so we had a wild night. I partied like there was no tomorrow haha...paid for it yesterday but it was worth it.
    Haha, very nice =] sounds like fun.
    Mondays suck suck suck. I need some entertainment....
    This place usually helps kill time www.addictinggames.com
    Is that one blocked for you?

Haha, very nice =] sounds like fun.
    Mondays suck suck suck. I need some entertainment....
    This place usually helps kill time www.addictinggames.com
    Is that one blocked for you?
    It was pretty fun i must say.. how was the house party??? Did you get into any trouble

I hate mondays..yes they block almost everything im suprised i can get on this site(knocks on wood). So i was crusing around with my AP the other day and found out ive only got 7psi of boost...and that its been this way the entire time ive had the car. I cant wait to get it fixed it going to be like a whole new car.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

It was pretty fun i must say.. how was the house party??? Did you get into any trouble

I hate mondays..yes they block almost everything im suprised i can get on this site(knocks on wood). So i was crusing around with my AP the other day and found out ive only got 7psi of boost...and that its been this way the entire time ive had the car. I cant wait to get it fixed it going to be like a whole new car.
    House party was ALOT of fun.... probably a good 50+ people were there... me and ONE other girl were the only none drinkers, haha. Story of my life

Did you do the flashing yourself with your AP or did Cobb do it??? That is really weird. Yeah you'll be ALOT happier when you get that adjusted

House party was ALOT of fun.... probably a good 50+ people were there... me and ONE other girl were the only none drinkers, haha. Story of my life

Did you do the flashing yourself with your AP or did Cobb do it??? That is really weird. Yeah you'll be ALOT happier when you get that adjusted
    HAHAHA....
    Yeah did it myself its really easy. The initial flash to stage 1 took maybe 10 from start to finish.. Oh hell yeah i will.. i was wondering why all these other cars seemed so fast. I think the previous owner had a boost controller on it at one point.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

HAHAHA....
    Yeah did it myself its really easy. The initial flash to stage 1 took maybe 10 from start to finish.. Oh hell yeah i will.. i was wondering why all these other cars seemed so fast. I think the previous owner had a boost controller on it at one point.
    Mmm that makes sense. So I know what you will be working on today after work then
    I'm going to pull my headlights hopefully tomorrow to get them mailed off to Lightwerkz.... I can't stand how they don't match my car! I was told the Hawkeye headlights are kind of a pain to pull for some reason... so if they give me any problems I might call you over
    Oh, question... will I pass inspections if I have them take out my amber reflector? I will keep the bulb orange... but just want to take out the reflector.....

QUOTE=xXLoulegzXx;2245343]Mmm that makes sense. So I know what you will be working on today after work then
    I'm going to pull my headlights hopefully tomorrow to get them mailed off to Lightwerkz.... I can't stand how they don't match my car! I was told the Hawkeye headlights are kind of a pain to pull for some reason... so if they give me any problems I might call you over
    Oh, question... will I pass inspections if I have them take out my amber reflector? I will keep the bulb orange... but just want to take out the reflector.....[/QUOTE]

I wish i have to wait until Wed...had to order the hoses and t fitting from the dealer. It drives me nuts now that i know there is something wrong

Your baby is going to be one sic rex..call away..i wouldnt think they are much harder then any others to pull off. HHmmm good question i think it may depend on where you take it...maybe go to the place your friend takes his with the tint..
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

QUOTE=xXLoulegzXx;2245343]Mmm that makes sense. So I know what you will be working on today after work then
    Oh, question... will I pass inspections if I have them take out my amber reflector? I will keep the bulb orange... but just want to take out the reflector.....
    I wish i have to wait until Wed...had to order the hoses and t fitting from the dealer. It drives me nuts now that i know there is something wrong

Your baby is going to be one sic rex..call away..i wouldnt think they are much harder then any others to pull off. HHmmm good question i think it may depend on where you take it...maybe go to the place your friend takes his with the tint..[/QUOTE]

That's sucky!

Yeah, a couple of my friends have pulled their headlights from their hawkeyes and said it takes a little bit more "musle" than the previous years for some reason... lucky me
    I've heard that it's legal as long as I keep in the orange bulb, but then I hear I have to have the reflector too... hmmm... any other Utahn's here maybe know?
    I want Olive Garden again

[/QUOTE]

That's sucky!

Yeah, a couple of my friends have pulled their headlights from their hawkeyes and said it takes a little bit more "musle" than the previous years for some reason... lucky me
    I've heard that it's legal as long as I keep in the orange bulb, but then I hear I have to have the reflector too... hmmm... any other Utahn's here maybe know?
    I want Olive Garden again [/QUOTE]

mmmm olive garden...... well if you need some help holla.
    Im trynig to remember what i did with my honda..it had no orange anywhere and i always passed...come to think of it i just had the orange bulb
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

That's sucky!

I want Olive Garden again [/QUOTE]

mmmm olive garden...... well if you need some help holla.
    Im trynig to remember what i did with my honda..it had no orange anywhere and i always passed...come to think of it i just had the orange bulb[/QUOTE]

Mkay thanks =]
    I am not too worried about it then, as far as the reflector. As long as I tell them to keep the orange bulb I should be okay! Ahh I am stoked, just hope everything works out.

It will they do awesome work.
    Ok Im officially done with today..can you wave your magic wand and make it 4:00???
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.