Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#5,124 ·
maybe you need a new sack so they dont drag:rotfl: i love bowling we should go, or golf or camp or wheelin or anything outdoors. i do love cars still just to consumed.........anyone know of a good 50 inch flat screen tv? i am in the market and sony or samsung look like the winners.

#5,125 · (Edited)
ya i should upgrade my sack to the carbon fiber model. light weight.
i havent golfed for years...i also lover everything out doors. kinda sad i only have got one of my mountains bikes out once this year :(... camping doesnt cost to much we should go before it is to cold. were do you guys go? do you have a truck to take or do you take the rally car?

both those brands are good i think. ours at home is a mitsubishi. but is a DLP. i like it alot.

#5,127 ·
Well i couldnt see your dub in iraq so count me out. Treq carbon fiber sack ftw. Im lookin at the sony flat screen 50 inch 1080p i found one for $949 so i think its a good deal? But i havent bought a nice tv before so?

#5,130 · (Edited)
so my friends today is a good day indeed... my good friend was going through boxes in his garage and came across his hella supertones and other various items from his WRX that he sold a couple of years ago (To buy an MR2 which he total :( ) so I acquired a set of these awesome horns and his STi floor mats for a measly $30 lol... he had the relay and the mounts but none of the wiring /sigh so ill have to figure out the wiring.

edit: gah lol finally caved... Grillcraft lowergrill to hide my intercooler..

#5,131 ·
Congrats TREQ.... hawk, Gilly, Loe, Steve, howdy... its been a while i know we just moved offices yesterday and i dont have quite the same private arrangement as i did before so getting on here is limited.. and to top that off stupid comcast at the house isnt working so im without internet until sat:mad:

Oh just a reminder there is the Primary Childrens Hospital toy ride this sunday 9/28 meeting at Murray park about 10-10:30am leaving at 11am. I think we should get a bunch of subys to go plus its for the kids. They are looking for toys of all kinds anything from a matchbox car to some puzzles and games. Im going for sure anyone else up for it?????

#5,132 ·
bah what? they would deny you the priviledge of talking on here... what nonsense you need to walk into your bosses office and slap him/her across the face with a lifeless fish.

And A group of subies at the toy run would be a good way to show the local community you're not a bunch of ricers/asshats.

#5,137 ·
Treq... it's a good deal, I would look into it!
ksl.com - Ad Listing
Then you would sound just like me... minus the DP :)
dang if only i had money right now:unhappy:.

dizz that sucks you cant get on am more or as much. and i think the toy run might be a good think to do.

#5,147 ·
GILLY THAT GRILL WILL BE SICK. Black is a good choice. Lou that is a good find maybe ill do it? treq any word on cf parts? Andy shame on you for keeping us in the dark i felt alone and betrayed, glad your ok. I think my cobb is worth more though?

#5,159 ·
ya i think because it has the air box to that it is pretty much like a cai but SR style. i mean the stock box is pretty much a cai.
plus you could always check it out first. if i had 200 bucks for an intake i would get it.

#5,171 ·
Thanks for seeing that for me treq, I just called the guy. He bought it a year or so ago, and its a version one. I dont want my conical foam peace falling off, so im going to wait for my version 2 to come in. Those are all just one solid piece.

#5,173 · (Edited)
dang to bad it want a v2 that is what i want to.

hawk i like the luke warm intake haha. hawk i want a APS Dual Vent BOV. seems like it is a good idea. recirc. when just cuising but if it needs it it blows half atom.

#5,175 · (Edited)
Uh nope actually i ditched my bov for a stock bpv. I love the stock Bpv! No surge! So not everyone wants one..

Treq your typing always cracks me up. With all due respect, you are a typing boomhauer!

#5,178 ·
Uh nope actually i ditched my bov for a stock bpv. I love the stock Bpv! No surge! So not everyone wants one..

Treq your typing always cracks me up. With all due respect, you are a typing boomhauer!
haha what did i do now?

#5,179 ·
Nothing your typing is just all over the place. When i read it, it just makes me think of how Boomhauer talks, off of "king of the Hill." :p

Don wori I aint gon b no wurd nazi, so don git all strest out yo!

#5,182 · (Edited)
Nothing your typing is just all over the place. When i read it, it just makes me think of how Boomhauer talks, off of "king of the Hill." :p

Don wori I aint gon b no wurd nazi, so don git all strest out yo!
:rotfl: it comes out how i am thinking it or what i am thinking about :rotfl: now you know what goes on in my head it is crasynessss. at least you get a good laugh. yes steve new pic is TITTYS:p

ok steve heres is how it works in form of a joke:
how many A.D.D kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?

want to go ride bikes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.