Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#4,979 ·
Nice RSX, i actually almost bought one of those instead of my subaru. Glad i didnt! I like the acura's, but I love my rex! Ill go on a cruise this weekend, speaking of cruise, this last tank of gas I decided i was going to not get into the power ever and see what kind of gas mileage i would get. Hardest week of driving ever! Especially when those mad tyte crx's pull up next to you and start reving! But I controlled myself! I ended up getting 27 Mpg. Not too bad...:p

#4,980 ·
that is hard to do. i did that once in my truck to see what i would get. it would really take me a minute to get up to 35 haha i keep it under 2-2.5k rpm for a week ya i got 19mpg. that is the best my truck as ever got.

i want to go on a cruise what is everyone doing tonight?

#4,981 ·
hey hawk, so... i did something stupid and dont know what i did.

so i was reflashing stage 1 and i went to unplug the green test mode connector but i unplugged some other plug on accident and it swung down and hit a piece of metal and sparked. well new the door locks, windows gauge lights and interior lights dont work.:mad:.

i checked the illumi. fuse and door lock fuse and they are still good. so i think his plug is some kind of relay or something. it is hard to explain with out seeing it. maybe i will go try and take a pic.

#4,997 ·
incase you guys missed it Travis Barker of Blink 182 fame is in critical condition today after his plane crashed on take off killing 4 of the 6 people on board. just thought id share that... i mean I really liked blink 182, silly outrageous punk pop music they played just reminds me of summers as a teen.

#5,001 ·
ok the pics are kinda crappy but here they are:

this the the plug i am talking about

this is the cap that is on the plug

and this is what cap covers the the plug is plugged in to. this is the piece that touched metal and sparked. the tab looking piece is what touched.

does anyone know what that thing is?

#5,002 · (Edited)
Treq I got the entire wiring schematics for an 02 wrx. I dont know if they're going to match up to your cars wiring schematics, but my guess is it should be fairly close. I dont know how to read wiring diagrams, or else i would just look it up for ya. SO anyways you can have the manuals, just one problem. I dont know how to attach huge files to these posts...So until someone can tell me how to do that you might just be waiting..sorry bro.

That sucks about that plane crash. Well i guess it generally sucks when people die..

The lady and I went to see a show tonight, we went and saw Lakeview Terrace. It was a good show, sometimes i wish i could have jumped through the screen and punched some characters in the show. But other then that it was good. Honestly it made me stress out when i was watching, which is always a good sign! If a movie can evoke that kind of response from me then it must be a good show!

#5,003 ·
:rotfl: treq somehow the pictures confused me even more. are you saying it was just a wire set with a plastic cap on it?..... o_O.. i only ahve the 02-04 diagrams so its not helping much but ill look for it.. my other suggestion is to go post those pics on the electronics section over at Nasty Sock....(nasioc).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.