Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#4,852 ·
well hawk, how big of a turbo are you aiming for in the future. frankly im happy with the 38mm because i don't intend to go crazy and get a full ball bearing gt35r or insane and get a gt45r lol my next engine mod will probably be a 2.5 block but id say if you have similar goals go with the 38mm or 40mm and your already looking at a $130 difference between those two as it is. 38s run about $230, while a 44 is gonna run you atleast $350. and for reference the average price on a 60mm is a little under $600.

#4,859 ·
yeah from what i understand the 18g sits in that region of size where its highly debateable whether a EWG is good or not. but then again that depends on who your talk to. I went through this debate too but after long talks with the guys at MAC and at revolutions in colorado. (2 opinions is way better than one) we decided that EWG was the way to go with my power goals.

#4,874 ·
i dont know i left work already to day taking a "Sick" day. soi am going to go trade the girly cars at lunch and hopefully get it done today. just need to pick it up take it apart and drop off the rotors at checker to be turned and start on the lines

#4,885 · (Edited)
That car is absolutley awsome. :whoa: I wanna know why you would build a car that nice, spend that much money, spend even more time, and then just sell it?:screwy:

Can anyone help me?
I just have no idea when it comes to guages. I know i should have them. What are the ones that just sit where your clock usually does? Do i buy individual guages? Or does it come in a whole setup? I DO know i want electrical guages, the idea of hot fluids in the cabin doesnt sit well with me..and i've read electic guages are far more accurate, but probably a lot more difficult to install? I know I want a boost guage, other then that i dont know what would be the 2 other most important guages? I know this question is asked monthly, but im still in the dark on this matter.

#4,886 ·
That car is absolutley awsome. :whoa: I wanna know why you would build a car that nice, spend that much money, spend even more time, and then just sell it?:screwy:

I just have no idea when it comes to guages. I know i should have them. What are the ones that just sit where your clock does? Do i buy individual guages? Or does it come in a whole setup?
well its a clock gauge cluster and generally it comes empty, and you can choose what you want to put in it. id go with Oil pressure, EGT and Boost.

#4,900 ·
Lost my wallet somewhere at school today! :unhappy:

My work credit card was in there too. Hope that whoever has it spends it while they can that thing has no limit! Man this thread is just completely dead. We need to revive this thing!

#4,901 ·
everyone always dogs on the civic tuners, but i may be the next one, instead of buying a 350 dollar alarm system i might be buying a 1990 civic dx hatch. $500 and its just has a vacumn leak. i wont have to worry about driving it to school, and ill get awesome gas mileage to murray everyday and back.

#4,902 ·
I dog on civic tuners because their cars are ugly. Id spend 350 bucks protecting your good investment and save the $500 wasting it on a hunk of garbage. I really doubt all that is wrong with a 90 civic is that it has a vaccum leak. But to each their own i guess...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.