Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#4,805 ·
tuesdays suck, only two days in, and two to go. so is there going to be a drive sometime soon? and i did a new exhaust system... not really, but at work we got bored, and i didnt want to disconnect my muffler so we put three washers in between the axle connection so theres a gap, we called it an CLS (controlled leak system), its cool because at low RPM it sounds really good, but at high RPM most of the exhaust gasses are moving fast enough to bypass the leak and go through the muffler so its louder, but not extremly loud. its kind of getto but we thought it through so its actually getto fabulous.

#4,809 ·
i want to hear the ghetto fab haha. you should get a srs CBE when get one. 250 shipped.
yes we need a drive soon like this weekend hopefully.

hawk i have a huge favor to ask of you. are you working on your car or anyone else car friday in class?

#4,814 ·
well my friend that was going to help me with my brakes in now going to lake powell this weekend so i dont have anyone to help me. and i know you have extra time some times on friday at school with on the tools and stuff. i have to get my rotors turned SS lines and pads on. not a very hard job but alot easier when you not laying on your back in the road haha. and bleeding is kinda hard by your self.

#4,811 ·
i want the cat back... but its so stupid, stereos at school have been getting stolen, and i walked to the parking lot and 3 kids of a certain race were trying to get into my car, so i have to buy a paging alarm system so next time some tries so break in, or door dings my car i can bolt out of class and go catch that m***** f*****.

#4,816 ·
if only i had 400 right now i would help you out. you are just going all out hawk.:eek:. what will that help with? what the benifits? just preparing for a bigger turbo?

#4,815 ·
ya, i wanna make a system that if the cars locked and you touch it, it shocks ou, and if you door ding it, it shoots your car.

#4,817 ·
and ya hawk, im sorry to flake out man but it doesnt look like ill be able to afford it for about another month. with having to buy the security system now.

#4,819 · (Edited)
yaaa. and it can shoot flams and yell and everything. itd be awesome... but this is the one im getting, its an ok deal at 345 installed. its going to be nice to know whats happening with my car 100% of the time.
View attachment 80210

#4,820 ·
also... anyone know of a kick a** cheap radar detector.

#4,824 ·
im not sure yet, just want to see whats out there, have you noticed that it works?

#4,827 ·
im thinkning valentineone, its 400 dollars and ive heard nothing but good things, ive also driven alot of cars at work that have them and they all seem to pick up every cop ive seen. and i really want some jammers, thosewould besick, put the front ones under the hood scoop, and the rear one on the lp frame.

#4,829 ·
c you all later, and we should try to plan a drive before everyone gets off for the weekend, for me sunday would work the best but whatever is fine. and i dont care were we drive,

#4,899 ·
wow, were did you get them at? and how sensitivei is your alarm?

This is what i have but i have the remote start version
ya, i wanted that, too much:unhappy:

#4,835 ·
External wastegate would be so nice!!!! Then you could just run everything catless and still not worry about boost creep. You could throw headers on your car and everything , it would be so nice!

What kind are you looking for Hawk? Tial 44mm?

#4,838 ·
External wastegate would be so nice!!!! Then you could just run everything catless and still not worry about boost creep. You could throw headers on your car and everything , it would be so nice!

What kind are you looking for Hawk? Tial 44mm?
i would still want a catted DP for emisson reasons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.