The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 83
+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 761 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 11412

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; 90 oh man glad i have a/c im ready for the nice weather but not for the 90+ days...

  1. #1231
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    90 oh man glad i have a/c im ready for the nice weather but not for the 90+ days
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #1232
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    90 oh man glad i have a/c im ready for the nice weather but not for the 90+ days
    ya, and I think my a/c has the standard leaky hose.. I guess I'll be getting that fixed in short order.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  4. #1233
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    I would kill to have 90 degree weather!! I'm so jealous! It's too cold here right now... I need at least 80's to be happy
    Southern California anyone?

  5. #1234
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    Im sure it is the only mod other then that the car looks in fantastic condition.

    no engine management?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  6. #1235
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I would kill to have 90 degree weather!! I'm so jealous! It's too cold here right now... I need at least 80's to be happy
    Southern California anyone?
    since you were so kind with the cookies, I'll send you 10 degrees.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  7. #1236
    Registered User BigB007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    no engine management?
    Not that I know of

    You can check it out here if you would like
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

  8. #1237
    Registered User wunderboy987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    884
    wheres the pics of ur headlights jennylou!! u get them back yet?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

    AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

  9. #1238
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    Not that I know of

    You can check it out here if you would like
    Looks clean!

    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy987 View Post
    wheres the pics of ur headlights jennylou!! u get them back yet?
    Yeah I posted some a few weeks ago! If you go to my cardomain link below you can see a few pics of them Let me know what ya think!

  10. #1239
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    Not that I know of

    You can check it out here if you would like
    that's probably not a bad price for the miles. keep an eye out on our vehicles for sale forums also. If your patient, once in a while a pretty good deal comes through there as well.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  11. #1240
    Registered User BigB007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    that's probably not a bad price for the miles. keep an eye out on our vehicles for sale forums also. If your patient, once in a while a pretty good deal comes through there as well.
    True but I am looking to trade my car in on it
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

  12. #1241
    Registered User wunderboy987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post

    Yeah I posted some a few weeks ago! If you go to my cardomain link below you can see a few pics of them Let me know what ya think!
    ur car looks like a monster truck. get some springs on that shyt girl! wow those things are soooo red. when i get it done i think im just gonna have the outside of the projector red not the inside chrome part. looks hawt tho i cant wait. how long did it take from the day u sent them out to when u got them back?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

    AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

  13. #1242
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    True but I am looking to trade my car in on it
    I'm with ya. Have you seen the car in person yet?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  14. #1243
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy987 View Post
    ur car looks like a monster truck. get some springs on that shyt girl! wow those things are soooo red. when i get it done i think im just gonna have the outside of the projector red not the inside chrome part. looks hawt tho i cant wait. how long did it take from the day u sent them out to when u got them back?
    Haha, dear lord I have heard that like 50x! Yes yes yes I am ordering springs as soon as I have the money to do so!
    I sent them in on a Wednesday morning (over night shipping) and got them back Monday morning (over night shipping) so not too shabby.

  15. #1244
    Registered User BigB007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I'm with ya. Have you seen the car in person yet?
    Nope not yet just from the billions of pictures they have on their website (the actual dealer website).

    I would like to look at it and test drive it this weekend.
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

  16. #1245
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    Nope not yet just from the billions of pictures they have on their website (the actual dealer website).

    I would like to look at it and test drive it this weekend.

    very cool. just remember to stay objective, ya know?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •