Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#4,640 ·
Oh yeah i totally agree with the catted DP to avoid boost creep, I was just wondering what angle he was coming from. Like it could have been 45 degrees, or 60 degrees. Makes a big difference in the long run.

#4,643 ·
Also a good plan!

I remember when i use to take my truck in for emissions i would have to run a gas/alcohol mix just so i could pass. Headers and high flow cats didnt catch much.

#4,649 ·
This is mine and Andy's thread dammit :rotfl:
We had to earn this thing by accidentally high jacking the Mountain States thread :p
We have been slacking...
Work has picked up... trying to get promoted... even when I leave work, I am still working on projects when I get home :)
Keep your fingers crossed that I get this promo!

#4,666 · (Edited)
Lower my car and get in what? :confused:
I'm so lost........
Nevermind nevermind... I get it...
I was trying to tie that quote into the whole kidnapping conversation with the van....
:rotfl:
I have not had my coffee yet for the day, sheesh.
And YES... I will still be able to creep into my vroom when it is lowered... a-holes, frick, haha.

#4,676 ·
well most of it will be waiting till i get back, i'll probably have my buddy throw on the radiator shroud as thats just 2 bolts, and there is no real reward in doing that yourself. As for the manifold and STi Gauges, that will wait till I get back , be a good use of time for that little vacation to CO when i get back from Iraq until i PCS there in may.

#4,674 ·
Well I had been calling cobb all afternoon but all I got was voicemail, so i just decided to drive down there and pick up my intake. Good news and bad news. Bad news is the intake is on backorder for 6-8 weeks! Good thing I got on the list now or i would be waiting longer. The good news is, everyone there is completely chill and they all drive awesome subies, except for this one guy who has an SRT-4 that tries hard. There was one bugeye down there that looked exactly like Andy's. In fact i thought it was his until I saw the pink sti fog light covers. Its a top notch facility. I almost asked if they were hiring. That would be one sweet job, get payed to talk cars all day.

#4,675 · (Edited)
timber you lucky dog

steve that blows that is a big back order. hey by the time your intake comes in you could have a UPP and DP and AP to go with it hhaha

edit: steve i checked jscspeed and it shows they have 5 intakes in stock and 19 air boxes it would take a week to get here. just a thought and if you PM them on nasioc you can get a deal on parts i think. what i ordered for my brakes would have been like 318 plus shipping and got it for 272 shipped.

#4,679 ·
Yeah that is true treq, but i need other mods before that stufffff. Basically just guages. Oh and front and rear swaybars, and new springs. Then I can make my jump to an invidia exhaust setup, and then, only then, will i flash stage dose. I think i might just get a protune instead at that point. Then after that you think yaaa this is gooooood! Then the next week you think, "Alright so STi topmount and a vf-39! Welp might as well put on external wastegate while im at it!" And before I know its 2010, and ive spent a chunk of change on my car, when really all i want is the Diesel Sti. :tongue:
Decisions Decisions!

#4,693 ·
Oh too bad gilly.

So has anyone seen the "JDM Air freshener spray bottle" up on the ebay advertisment! :rotfl: Made me think of the JDM air you guys are always talking about!

Nothinh beats subways footlong for 5 bucks, there i ago again quanity not quality, if i had a million dollars i would eat at gandalfo's everyday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.