The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 759
Page 759 of 761 FirstFirst ... 259659709749750751752753754755756757758759760761 LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 11412

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; morning Mountain States peeps....Happy Friday...

  1. #11371
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    morning Mountain States peeps....Happy Friday
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #11372
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    thank god it is friday! new tow hook today woot woot
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  4. #11373
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Hey, anyone have a hook up on rotors? i need to find front and rear.. oh an rear pads... something else we can do when we swap my springs jenn jenn!!
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  5. #11374
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    Hey, anyone have a hook up on rotors? i need to find front and rear.. oh an rear pads... something else we can do when we swap my springs jenn jenn!!
    i dont know about a hook up for pads and i got my front and rear rotors from sls performance on state (dont hate me for this or anything anyone) i got all 4 for only 300 bucks drilled and slotted, i was wondering about them at first but ive had the fronts on for about 8k miles with hawk HPS pads and driven it hard and they have no lip on them from wear, no cracking, and no warping. and they stop like a dream. ill be putting the rears on soon when i have some time to buy some pads.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  6. #11375
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  7. #11376
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    wow man, we need to get together one of these nights to do my tint and so that i can see your car.. it looks sooo different.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i dont know about a hook up for pads and i got my front and rear rotors from sls performance on state (dont hate me for this or anything anyone) i got all 4 for only 300 bucks drilled and slotted, i was wondering about them at first but ive had the fronts on for about 8k miles with hawk HPS pads and driven it hard and they have no lip on them from wear, no cracking, and no warping. and they stop like a dream. ill be putting the rears on soon when i have some time to buy some pads.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  8. #11377
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    YES SIR, IT IS but now I have new wheels and i am lower
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  9. #11378
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Search Parts For 2007 Subaru Impreza In Auto Body Parts Store - Auto Parts Fair®


    what you guys think? if you google the pads you see a thread on nasioc that isnt to bad.. wouldnt be bad for a D.D's pads.. i duno..lol.

    ps, new pic of car with fogs

    Photobucket
    Last edited by oogie; 10-06-2009 at 02:37 PM.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  10. #11379
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^ nice, nice!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  11. #11380
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    YES SIR, IT IS but now I have new wheels and i am lower
    thats cool. i love your car man.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  12. #11381
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    anyone ever had all their posts deleted... it wont let me post any pictures because i needed 3 or more posts when i know i had over 500... weird
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  13. #11382
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    anyone ever had all their posts deleted... it wont let me post any pictures because i needed 3 or more posts when i know i had over 500... weird
    sup, n00b? Welcome to clubwrx

    Apparently there was an issue with the server, shocker

    EDIT: Apparently, I only lost 5,000 posts
    Last edited by timber; 10-15-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: looked at my own post count lol
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  14. #11383
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    hey everyone, there is a new small forum with mostly just people in the salt lake area you should all get on it they do alot of cruises and stuff... they are meeting tonight at target and going to in and out if you are interested just get on and look up the details.
    Subie_Link Forum Categories
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  15. #11384
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    hey everyone, there is a new small forum with mostly just people in the salt lake area you should all get on it they do alot of cruises and stuff... they are meeting tonight at target and going to in and out if you are interested just get on and look up the details.
    Subie_Link Forum Categories
    Come join this one!!!
    slcsubaru.com • Index page

  16. #11385
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    Ive been on there a little but not much. How has every?one been
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •