The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 752
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by adizzle02 Whats up fella's... Njo i would start with all the boost hoses check the entire run ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Whats up fella's...
    Njo i would start with all the boost hoses check the entire run going to the BCS and the short ones going to the BPV. I know when i was having problems hitting boost one of the lines on the bpv was split on the underside of the hose. Check and make sure the bpv is fully seated in the recirc hose and that its bolted on tight to the intercooler. Do you have a pill in the line still? the other thing it could be is the stock bcs giving up the ghost. you can find them cheap in the classifieds i got mine for $25. You can check and see if thats your problem just borrow one fron someone for 5 min and you will know right away. umm lets see where else.....
    i replaced the lines going to the BCS, and then i smoked it yesterday and my turbo inlet hose was leaking way bad, most people say this wont cause low boost cause it pre-turbo, but my theory is its after the MAF sensor so the car sees less air, and gets more, in return making the car run lean so it cuts boost to stay within AFR parameters. juyst my theory, im replacing it when i return home from lake powell and well see what it does.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i replaced the lines going to the BCS, and then i smoked it yesterday and my turbo inlet hose was leaking way bad, most people say this wont cause low boost cause it pre-turbo, but my theory is its after the MAF sensor so the car sees less air, and gets more, in return making the car run lean so it cuts boost to stay within AFR parameters. juyst my theory, im replacing it when i return home from lake powell and well see what it does.
    damn.. im sorry man. It was all going so smooth too.. So after i pay for my ticket/school/phone then im getting myself a light weight pully. You wanna help me install this nate-o? then im gettin my center pipe. then some borla headers.. then some high flow cat action. what else you think nate?

any hey, you heard of anyone else lookin to rid their fog lights? huh?
    Last edited by oogie; 07-01-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    damn.. im sorry man. It was all going so smooth too.. So after i pay for my ticket/school/phone then im getting myself a light weight pully. You wanna help me install this nate-o? then im gettin my center pipe. then some borla headers.. then some high flow cat action. what else you think nate?

any hey, you heard of anyone else lookin to rid their fog lights? huh?
    ya dude that all sounds good, i can maybe get you a tune too for pretty cheap. and yeah i know someone who wants your light covers, but he cut his fog light holes to put on his frnt mount, so maybe you can trade him for some moeny then use the money to buy some.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

ya dude that all sounds good, i can maybe get you a tune too for pretty cheap. and yeah i know someone who wants your light covers, but he cut his fog light holes to put on his frnt mount, so maybe you can trade him for some moeny then use the money to buy some.
    so he has the bulbs, but no shrouds? I dont get that.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

I Support ClubWRX
    sup
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

NJO
    so he has the bulbs, but no shrouds? I dont get that.
    he has eeryting but he cut the back of holes out so his piping would fit
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

he has eeryting but he cut the back of holes out so his piping would fit
    so would it look alright or would it be weird?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

hey nate, what do you think about doing my lights like this?

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0005_large.jpg

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    hey nate, what do you think about doing my lights like this?

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0005_large.jpg
    i like that, it looks ill.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

i like that, it looks ill.
    that should be talk-able legal for tint... or at least i can BS it u know. Lets do it.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    that should be talk-able legal for tint... or at least i can BS it u know. Lets do it.
    its a plan then
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

whats up peeps....so the td-04 gave up the ghost sat and i just sucked it up and am going for the upgrade. Vf-39, 565cc injectors got the appointment made at Solid for tues
    Cant wait
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

I Support ClubWRX
    are you using any boost control?

Ie a 3port or a hallman or ebc?
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

no not yet..im going to ask my tuner what he prefers me to do... i need to just roll the ots cobb map for a week or so and then do what the tuner recommends
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    no not yet..im going to ask my tuner what he prefers me to do... i need to just roll the ots cobb map for a week or so and then do what the tuner recommends
    whats up everyone? i just got back from lake powell, it was awesome such a nice break from work and everyhting. buthwn my buddy got his sti tuned at COBB i think the guy said to just run a mbc...
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.